• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
yeah, they were cuddling too hard.

But still, nothing as annoying as a cricket for a pet because the goddamn chirping
And the squirming, and the jumping and... blurgh, I couldn't handle a cricket as a pet.

Also, rabbits kick and scratch too much.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Rabbits are cute but they're nasty to keep as pets. We had two of them as class pets when I was in school and they smell awful and the cages are horrible to clean.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
We found a baby rabbit in our garage so we decided to raise it a bit and let it go.

That thing is a poop-machine. It is disgusting >_> I'd only want rabbits as food now.. not as a pet lol. Not even joking.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That's how I feel about ferrets. Cute as all hell but smelly.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
When I was little I wanted a ferret as a pet. Nowadays, I have a mini-beagle that might as well be an overgrown hamster and an overly hyper jack russell terrier. Seriously, I'm sometimes woken up at 3 in the morning just because he wants to play ball.

Years
My mate has a rabbit, it's like 16 years old and has survived 6 months of neglect at least twice when they went on holidays and forgot about it. Poor thing.
Can you say indestructobunny?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Lmao, my cat is useless because it has to be visited and stuff like a dog does when we go away. Supposed to be the good thing about cats, that you don't have to coddle them when you leave :(

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I had one dog, then two, then the first one had to go, then same for the second one. And I was really sad that I had to let both of them go.

I've only had one pet in my life, that was a gerbil named Hammie. He died when we forgot to fed him by accident one day. It was pretty sad.

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I had two goldfish. They were unexpected gifts from the same Christmas. Pets were not on my radar. I wanted Donkey Kong Country on the SuperNES. Didn't happen.

Anyway, one fish died by the next morning. The other fish lasted a very long time. Found it dead after coming home from the second Pokemon movie. It got caught it the little plastic tree decoration. Lasted... seven years?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
^^^^ I forgot I also had a goldfish. Got from my school's parish picnic when I was in first grade. Though I really don't count it as a pet cause it died the day after I got it. :(

Years
My mother has this collection of pet fish, including some Siamese fighting fish which look so beautiful!

I love watching them swim.

Years
Did you guys know, There was an atonal musician who drew a stave on a giant fish tank and designated note values to each of the fish and just played where the fish swam.
Interesting, sounds like **** but interesting.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Did you guys know, There was an atonal musician who drew a stave on a giant fish tank and designated note values to each of the fish and just played where the fish swam.
Interesting, sounds like **** but interesting.

I have no idea what this post is saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back