• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Favorite TV Dinner?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
What's your favorite flavor of TV dinner? For me I would have to say it would have to be the kid Cuisine Macaroni and Cheese meal. It can get tiring on me after awhile though and it will start to taste odd.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I normally don't eat TV dinners, but on the rare occasions that I do I grab the Roasted Carved Turkey Hungry Man brand

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Currently I have two lasagna meals and two chicken alfredo meals, but I find myself wishing that I had Stouffer's macaroni and cheese. I usually make my own but theirs is just so, so good.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Any of those one with the brownie are always good haha. I eat a lot of frozen meals though, so I actually like a lot of the flavors.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Oh gosh, I haven't had a TV dinner in so long.. um.. When I like to get ready-meals though.. there's this delicious leek gratin Waitrose used to make.. though I think it's seasonal. Their potato gratin isn't bad.
:c I want something with sweet potatoes though!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I used to have the Weight Watchers beef hot pots all the time. It was mashed potatoes with beef and vegetables and gravy. It was pretty nasty but it was the least nasty of all the dinners, so I guess that makes it my favourite :P

Years
I rarely eat any sort of TV dinners, unless you count something like Hot Pockets. However, my local store does make homemade macaroni and cheese you take home and bake (in both single and family portions), and it's actually really good.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I don't think I've ever had a TV dinner, in that it is microwaveable and comes on a plate.

Do leftovers count? Leftover roast beef works well

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
We don't have frozen dinner here, so honestly the best I can say is either Frozen Pizza, or Frozen Fish Fillet stuffed with Spinach.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
Bagel Bites. They're so easy to heat up in the microwave and taste almost as good as pizza.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Stouffer's mac and cheese, gosh that stuff is good! Any Stouffer's meal especially the Salisbury steak and Mac and cheese one, yum! Some Hot pockets are good too as a quick meal or certain frozen pizzas.

Back