• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You talk too much!

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
My co-workers are sarcastic when they say that. I'm only not quiet to my best friend to tell the truth.

Sirfetch’d

It really depends on the situation. I am very shy at first, but if I know you I can talk to you for hours and hours. I am a very chatty person.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm generally a quiet person, but if you talk to me, I will definitely start a conversation with you. I don't talk much nor rant unnecessarily even though I'm with people I'm close with. Surroundings also play a huge part. If I'm comfortable, I let my walls down considerably, but still remain much of my reservedness. Some days I don't trust myself to speak as I tend to blunder over my words and get tongue-tied, and this makes me rather self-conscious. People think I don't talk enough, but it's difficult for me to deviate too much from what's part of who I am. Don't mistake my quietness for not thinking much about anything, though! I have lots of things going on in my mind, but I tend to keep those thoughts inside unless needed. When I'm online though, I'm totally the opposite! I talk a LOT, as you can see from this very post. xD

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Aye, I am a talker. Aren't we all
It usually depends on who I'm with. I tend not to talk much when the people around me don't do much talking or listening themselves. But when I'm surrounded by listeners and sometimes, ironically, talkers, I do a lot of talking.

It's because I'm a genius ok, and geniuses have a lot on their minds. Sometimes I need to express my genius with human words so don't judge god damn it don't judge!

Back