• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What shiny do you want more than anything else?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I should hoard a bunch of shiny Latias, oh yes I should. <3

I always wanted my very own shiny Cresselia and Latias. Why haven't I gotten them yet?! -searches for White 2-

Years
Shiny Altaria. It's.. so pretty and gold, ugh. I would do anything to have a nice shiny female Altaria. :(

334.png

So gorgeous!

Oh, and shiny Whimsicott.. one day.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
I'd love a shiny Dragonite and a Sylveon.

Also a Noivern, but I'm currently working on that one...

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Shiny Rayquaza is pretty legit, but Greninja and Shuckle are my babes and i will breed until THEY ARE MINE!!! >:D

Years
While I loved its shiny form before the addition of its secondary Fairy typing, it makes me want to have a Shiny Azumarill now more than ever. Something about it being yellow rather than blue when shiny always appealed to me, probably because of how obviously different the two are.

In fact, I'd probably be happy with any shiny Pokemon that was quite different from the original- Charizard and Ninetales came to mind right away as well.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2019
I would love to have a shiny Gigalith. It looks like he has diamonds protruding from him which is awesome.

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
A shiny Greninja and a shiny Absol.
Both with really powerful moves.
It would be great for a beautiful and powerful team!
And I won't forget to let it eat berries! :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 17, 2015
I've always been a big fan of shiny medicham. The cool blue with the gold compliments the default coloration quite a lot.

Shiny Gyrados is always cool, and shiny poliwrath is a nice frog like green (though politoad kinda looks strange with his pink and blue shiny coloration). Flygon and Accelgor are other notable shiny pokemon to me.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
Years
A shiny Staryu. I've had a soft spot for the little star for years. Am going to work at getting a shiny one in Pokemon Y.

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
I currently own a shiny Staraptor and hiny Flygon, I would really like a shiny Shuckle though.

Years
Shiny Ninetales !! Silvery grey / blue suits ninetales SO much in my opinion, it just looks beautiful. Shiny Eevee is really cool too though - think of the evolution possibilities :P

Currently soft reseting for a shiny articuno in SS at the moment. One day xD

Back