• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Palladium

Which tiles should I use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Forbidden1

csgo
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\바탕 화면\pokemon\PALLADIUM BUG.PNG
i wonder if anybody can see that....

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2012
Excellent hack, this is very very good. Lots of gameplay, starter is at lvl 37 at the end of the FIRST BETA hahahhaha (Y). I might give more detailed input later on if the next beta lives up to the first one.

Forbidden1

csgo
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
Excellent hack, this is very very good. Lots of gameplay, starter is at lvl 37 at the end of the FIRST BETA hahahhaha (Y). I might give more detailed input later on if the next beta lives up to the first one.

this. its an EXCELLENT hack. however, you might want to give more clues to where youre supposed to go next, because after i beat the 3rd gym leader.. i wasnt sure which way to go....

FireShock

Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
this. its an EXCELLENT hack. however, you might want to give more clues to where youre supposed to go next, because after i beat the 3rd gym leader.. i wasnt sure which way to go....

If you beat the 3rd gym in Carolina City then you've finished the main part of the beta. But for some extra stuff you might want to go back to Cerise Forest.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Hey! I'm glad to see that you've finally released this Hack.
You couldn't have done it without my help, eh? Still, it's pretty nice,
and looks promising as well.

I'll try this out later. (I hope that you've corrected all the grammar mistakes,
or you'll pay! >:D)

Souls1996

The guy who loves Eevees
Years
Looks great. Just a small typo : After beating the first gym, the leaders name changes to Greg then it switches back to Josh. Just thought I would let you know. ^^ Keep up the good work. :3

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I just downloaded this hack and I love it so far. But one thing I wanted to point out. When I get the pokeballs from the aid it says PokeBallS instead of PokeBalls. I'm not trying to be nit picky or anything I just thought I should point it out :)

ALright I have beaten the second gym but i'm stumped on were to go =/

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
FireShock, this is an amazing hack to say the least. Have you done everything solo? If so, you're a great hacker. I just defeated the third gym in Carolina. Oh and, I saw a typo. In Carolina Port, you say "That Oymanite" when it should be "That Omanyte".
How many cities/places are there in the beta?

FireShock

Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
I just downloaded this hack and I love it so far. But one thing I wanted to point out. When I get the pokeballs from the aid it says PokeBallS instead of PokeBalls. I'm not trying to be nit picky or anything I just thought I should point it out :)

ALright I have beaten the second gym but i'm stumped on were to go =/

After that just head east to Carolina City.

FireShock, this is an amazing hack to say the least. Have you done everything solo? If so, you're a great hacker. I just defeated the third gym in Carolina. Oh and, I saw a typo. In Carolina Port, you say "That Oymanite" when it should be "That Omanyte".
How many cities/places are there in the beta?

Anything that isn't listed in the credits is done by myself. Thanks for pointing that out and the end city is Carolina City, but if you just beat the third gym you can go back to the Cerise Forest for something extra.

Just to let everybody know beta two should be out sometime in August and I should have some screen shots of it soon.

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I really like the maps. I don't see any errors. And the story sounds good also. The new tiles are what look the best. =]

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
Hey while playing your hack I came across a non solid tree in between Charteuse City and Carolina City, just to the left of the last trainer on that route (a blackbelt). Unfortunately I can't post a screen because I haven't got enough posts to use a URL in my posts :(. BTW I didn't use the walk through walls cheat, you can try it yourself if you don't believe me ;). And the last gym made me lol so much.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2010
where do i download the game? i am very interested in the story line... is it the full game also?

FireShock

Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
Hey while playing your hack I came across a non solid tree in between Charteuse City and Carolina City, just to the left of the last trainer on that route (a blackbelt). Unfortunately I can't post a screen because I haven't got enough posts to use a URL in my posts :(. BTW I didn't use the walk through walls cheat, you can try it yourself if you don't believe me ;). And the last gym made me lol so much.

I just fixed it. Thanks for letting me know.

where do i download the game? i am very interested in the story line... is it the full game also?

The game isn't fully done, but there is a decent amount in the first beta. You can download it in the first post under the release section.

I should have some screen shots of beta two up in a few days.

FireShock

Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
Here are some screen shots of beta two. The first set of screen shots is of Denim City, which was hit by an earthquake not too long ago.

Spoiler:

The next set of screen shots show of the new indoor tiles and the all new ranking system.

Spoiler:

This last screen shot is of a special event only available in beta two.

Spoiler:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
That last spoiler? Makes me go (sldkfja;lsdj;JFDowijfijrfgiqojf). 0__o Wow, looking forward to beta two! Keep up the good work!

bladewarz

Starting post right now xD
Years
Nice house copy of D/P :D... I allways like that.
Well zorua look really awesome but tail look like....
Everything else looks good so keep good work :)

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
1) WHOA! SUPER-SPOILER!!
2) Curse you for getting that Pokémon into a hack before I did! xD (Seriously, though, it's gonna be in my upcoming hack, and I determined that a month ago.)

Awesome. Can't wait for the next beta! (Not that I've even completed the current one, but hey.)

Back