• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What forum style do you use?

Nine Inch Nails

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Years
  • Age 25
  • lol
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I don't really like any of the themes; vBulletin's quite ugly under any sort of customisation attempt. I get by with PokeCommunity Pro, however; it's a clean and minimalistic theme with little colour. Any variants of that will do.

Other times, I'll use the vBulletin default theme, despite the fact that it's extremely unsightly, and I've used Pichu^2 a few times, but I'm not really a fan of it.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I use "Style'd" the most. I love that it's really wide and green. So win/win for me. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I'm using Poke Link 4 Blue right now. I used to use this skin all the time in the past, and when I saw this thread I decided to go back. I like it's simplistic design and the color blue used in it. Before this I was using Let's Fly Together.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Let's Fly Together or Forever Standing, usually the former. On my other computer I use Atop Mount Coronet or Infernal Smash (fixed width). Am I the only on who likes Infernal Smash, anyways? Jeez.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Chromatic 2.0. I did use the original, but when 2.0 came out, I was immediately in love.
I'm sort of the opposite, in that I fell in love with Chromatic and was a bit underwhelmed when 2.0 came out. So much so that I've been using the original ever since it was released, pretty much.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Currently, I'm using Conway. I love the anime pictures that they have in the header, and the color scheme is awesome. This is a very underrated theme, in my opinion. People should be using it more often. xD Before Conway, I was on Forever Standing. That theme also has a great color scheme. On my phone and tablet, I use PokéBok.

Years
I didn't even know I could change styles... Now I'm just used to Let's Fly Together, other choices are either too wide or narrow.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
I'm using "Let's Fly Together". I really like the color scheme and layout. It's perfect in my opinion :3

Years
Poke Link 3 Red Cocktail.

Honestly I haven't switched from this theme for more than 1-2 weeks in like 3 years. At least. Possibly more.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic dawn of champions dawn of champions dawn of champions dawn of champions dawn of champions dawn of champions dawn of champions 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic modern modern modern modern modern modern modern modern modern style'd chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic chromatic

thanks for using my styles to those who use them!!!!!!
really makes me happy knowing so many people actually like them enough to be so dedicated to them.

DpPCiLk.gif

***casts modesty aside****

QXaFL7O.gif

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
I switch between Hypnos Lullaby And The Y Axis

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
No, because sometimes people change skins and having a new thread every month can show different results every month. As opposed to having a stickied thread where people post once and then never again because they think "oh right I've already posted there" and don't ponder if they have a different skin now, or idk
You know you can reply to threads more than once here right?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Using Chromatic right now. This style is great! A motivation for me to learn web design.

Back