• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash and all the regions he has been to

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I have a question, if he does redo a region that he has badges from.
Would be need to earn the badges for that region again or just go to the finals like the Indigo Plato or Silver Conference?
What do you think?

These are answers I got when I asked this at Sppf and I agree with them.
sammi-san (sppf member) said:
I think if he went to redo a competiton, that he wouldn't have to redo the badges. I mean, he got them once already. There should be a master competiton, and then Ash could be a Pokemon Master
BenRG (sppf member) said:
Ash can look up lots of old friends who live in the region (Misty, anyone? ;-) ). He could have all those rematches that he promised to have (like with A.J.). There are old Pok?mon to meet again and, of course, there are Team Rocket schemes to defeat. Overall, I think an "Unfinished Business in Kanto" season would be a great epic story to enjoy.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
well ther are a ton of other badges in thoese regions that ash has never gotten.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
blue said:
well ther are a ton of other badges in thoese regions that ash has never gotten.
That makes a lot of sense as well. But if you have them already do you have to earn different ones to go back in that case? I don't know I mean he does already have the ones he earned.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Well the way i understand it is once you earn 8 badges from any region you can go to any league you want to...see harrison only had badges from johto and hoenn and he allready left to the indego platu.

Back