• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Colossal, Fat, and Muscular Bodied Pokémon Question

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2021
What if a Pokémon have its body become incredibly more colossal, fatter, and more muscular?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
The move Bulk Up suggests this is something that can be done routinely by Pokemon that already have an affinty for building physical strength (ie. Fighting types). I suppose it would be similar to powering up in Dragonball.

Drakio

The next youngster Joey!
Years
I don't really understand the point of this thread? What was your reason for posting this, so that other people will know what to say on this.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2021
Oh, yeah. As oppose to the Shiny Pokémon and other variant kinds of Pokémon, I guess that would call the variant kind of Pokémon as "Over-Colossally Bulky Pokémon" ("OCB Pokémon" for short).

MegamanDX

Pokemon/Megaman fan
Years
What if a Pokémon have its body become incredibly more colossal, fatter, and more muscular?
I think I can understand where your coming from but if Im thinking right...a Google search might help you out.

But if im thinking wrong(which I probably am) then my answer would be...Ok?...Fine,there are Pokemon that allready look like their muscles are about to explode out of their bodys already...

Back