• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you see the anime if it was based on special????/

mbc2085

Mew
Years
What if manga becomes anime?????would you like to see it. if anime had excet story line in special manga?
I want yes or no and why.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
It would most certainly be more mature but it would be a number of banned episodes and such. Also, Jessie being pregnant? No baby no...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
The battles and appearances are just so much better too. It would best if it was like an alternate series for the older crowd.

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
Years
^It depends on which manga, how close they stick to the storyline and what the charater's voices sound like. Even If they totally trashed it I would still probably watch the first few episodes and marvel about how Ash isn't in it.

Feathing

Water Gym Master
Years
Of course yes!!! I would definitely see it!!!
I love Pokemon Special Manga, it's a lot better than Anime, so it would be great to see it in animated format. And it wouldn't be banned if they rated properly

I always say it, if one day I'm very very rich I would buy the copyrights to turn Special into an Anime ^^

mbc2085

Mew
Years
It would most certainly be more mature but it would be a number of banned episodes and such. Also, Jessie being pregnant? No baby no...

.If you ᶁislike me theƞ it's quite obɣious that you are jealous.

SPecial. please read whole thing.

Years
That would be pretty cool, but I hope they don't sugar coat it like they did with Ash.. >.>

I agree with Haza, there should be a seperate anime for the older people. c:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
Years
I would so love that! ... but unfortunately, the storyline is too mature for it to be put on the anime. I mean, the evil guys are actually evil and get away with stuff (which is apparently too much for pokemon, especially now), and there are sometimes even deaths. I would love to see a mature pokemon episode that interests teenagers, but I just can't see it happening.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
Years
I would so love that! ... but unfortunately, the storyline is too mature for it to be put on the anime. I mean, the evil guys are actually evil and get away with stuff (which is apparently too much for pokemon, especially now), and there are sometimes even deaths. I would love to see a mature pokemon episode that interests teenagers, but I just can't see it happening.

Not necessarily.

If Pokemon's age target group were teenagers in the first place (before the actual anime itself is released), the production staff who plans to turn the manga into anime wouldn't have problems with censorship and all that crap and just go on and well, produce it. I've seen worse and they still air it in Japan. Huh? xP

Since the notion of Pokemon "is plainly for kids, we cannot ruin their innocent little minds" is already there, it's actually almost to the point of impossible for anyone else to turn the manga (PokeSpe or any other manga you have in mind) into anime.

But if you ask me, my answer is this: If Pokemon's age target group were teenagers, I would love to see an anime version of the manga, whatever it may be... ;x

Sea Guardian

Years
Hmm, if you think about it Pokemon probably started out as a game made for people older than kids because the system started out complex (and it just keeps getting more complicated) not to mention that the whole story line is about catching monsters and making them fight each other. I think that the idea that Pokemon is just for kids is false and if the PokeSpecial Manga was turned into an anime it would be great to show the world that Pokemon can be for older people too.
On the other hand I had this dream the other night where they did turn it into an anime but they butched the entire thing, it scared me a little.

invisible-chan

~Pocky Goddess~
Years
.... I don't think I'd care. I'd watch it, but considering it would be the anime based off of the manga based off of the game... I'd just pray that it doesn't go too far, though I'd probably end up pissed either way.

Years
Ah! Base the anime off the PokeSpe! NOW!!!
It's just so much better, different main characters in each arc, funnier, more realistic. And better for the older audience.
I want see Red and Yellow animated, that's all I ask

Asgard

Why you little...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
Yes yes yes yes~! 8D Yes even though I usually hate animes when compared to mangas. Yes even though I never watch TV, even on the internet. Why?
Because then Silver (well, his character design) would get more
than a silly
two second cameo
in the Japanese opening
of a horrible sub-series
D:<
And it would be amazing. :'D

Plus, then I could force it upon watch it with my friends~ Seeing as it's hard to make them read 334 (or something) chapters. -u-;

Sea Guardian

Years
I almost forgot how animes have penings I've been reading manga so much, yeah that might ruin it. But I have to admit it would be nice to see the characters in color all the time and move
OMG.
That is a scary thought. *shudders*
Yeah... It was an awful dream. The worst was the Yellow arc, let's just say Yellow wasn't flat chested O.O
...Forget I said anything...

Years
I have something I want to see...the part where Red went shirtless shippy moments of course!

Yeah... It was an awful dream. The worst was the Yellow arc, let's just say Yellow wasn't flat chested O.O
...Forget I said anything...

Oh god, I don't think I can...xD

Last edited:

Ozzy

Banned
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2010
Yup yup yup. I definitely would.

No doubts. No reason why I would.

Back