• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
last time i came in here i pressed ctrl+v and it was a phone number hahaha not putting that in here xD;

Spoiler:

WHOA **** I HAD TO SPOILER THAT lmfao
this is what I do when P is being derpy- c&p everything before saving or posting.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
2vlmepz.jpg

>_> From the picture thread. Nyaa.

Infinite Latios

Champion
Years
Here's mine. "She lit an old lady's yard on fire. That's just too far gone for help. When she starts doing drugs, she'll be just like Lindsay Lohan."
I was talking about Amanda Bynes in that particular phrase.

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
My current CTRL + V is...

Not suitable for children or teens below the age of 16 with non-explicit suggestive adult themes, references to some violence, or coarse language.

XD,. I was making the first post of my fanfic, and just copied and pasted this phrase in rating my fanfic. XD

TY

Trolling some people on StarCraft 2 by friendly firing their armies... I dunno why i copied it at all O.o

Years
January: 6
February: 10
March: 2
April: 0
May: 2
June: 51
July: 2
August: 1
September: 11
October: 34
November: 8
December: 9

Was from one of the other game threads.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
NOW UNOWNSING!!!!! MAK U RESIPEE!!!!! WIN THU KONTEST!!!!! UU COUD BEE FAAMUS!!!!! AND WIN ON TEEVEE!!!!! WON TIP IT HAS TUU REEKWIIR MEET!!!!! JUST SEND YOR RESIPEE TUU PEPURMINT KANDEE!!!!! HEE LIVS AT 8834 POSUM PORKWAA!!! HIZ FOON NUMBUR IZ (409)-945-2871!!!!! UUS THIS INVUTASHIN TUU ENTUR THU KOMPUTISHIN!!!

Hm.... Looks like I was typing in sentences with incorrect spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back