• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Rijon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
WOW.

All I can say is, wow.

Those screenshots look AWESOME. :)

I couldn't play brown, because I don't have a GB emulator. :disappoin

But I do have a VBA, so when the beta comes out, I can play it! :)

P.S: What are the starters? :bandit:

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
ok, Brown is sorta of a remake, but at the same time its kinda new game. This takes 20 years in the future from the original brown. You are the son of the hero that was in the original brown. Prof Tim is retired, Gary's sister (Jennifer Oak, but she likes to be called prof Jen) now studies Pokemon in rijon. Gary's son is now your rival, and his father sent him to rijon for hopes of him achieving his dream that gary lost. Different scenerios will be going on, but its still in Rijon.

Some of the maps have had a complete make over. Merson Cave doesnt look much like Mt. Moon anymore. Some of the routes have been redone as well, so rijon looks better than ever!

This hack will have 3 countries you can go to:
Johto
Rijon
South Rijon

Ive been considering changing the name of this hack though (Maybe to Pokemon Rijon Adventures, or Pokemon Rock Solid Brown, wait that name is stupid). Ill keep you updated with the changes going on. But i think this is in for a name change, post your suggestions if you want for a new name!

Years
Ips is way better... for me anyway. I took 2 hours to download a lousy gba file on a freewebs site.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
I downloaded some hack tools and at the moment I'm just messing around with Gold! :D
I'm not going to start a hack till I have the proper tools. That AV site played funny buggers and only let me download the first few tools!

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
Years
Ack.. Don't You Just Hate Thos Peeps Who Don't Read The Rules, Nor Anything Else In The Thread They Are Posting In..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back