• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
What would you like to improve on?

I reckon it would be great to activness! So many roleplays with potential just die off :( Oh, and would people be willing to participate in a Zombie RP? I haven't seen one of those around...

I would probably like to improve on my GMing skittlez. I also need to stop joining more than 2-3 RPs, as that can hinder activeness/creativity.
Also... I believe there are a few zombie RPs, I'm Co-GM of one of them so... yeah. Click on the... I think Jolteon in my signature?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

I reckon it would be great to activness! So many roleplays with potential just die off :( Oh, and would people be willing to participate in a Zombie RP? I haven't seen one of those around...

I'm not really sure, because nobody really tells me if there's anything I /can/ improve on. |D I'm sure there's something somewhere, but I'm not really aware of it right now. Perhaps my activity could be improved. You can never be too active.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years

I would probably like to improve on my GMing skittlez. I also need to stop joining more than 2-3 RPs, as that can hinder activeness/creativity.
Also... I believe there are a few zombie RPs, I'm Co-GM of one of them so... yeah. Click on the... I think Jolteon in my signature?

And just how many RPs are you in? Probably less than me. =P
I'm that other person co-GMing that RP, so click the Jolteon! xD

Hm, I'm actually not quite that sure. There's a lot I need to improve on. D= Maybe SUs...or my GMing skillz...or my activeness, considering I've been SO bloody busy lately...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022

Hmm...nothing. I'm pretty much good. :P

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
What would I improve? Easy question.

Put some rust-removal on my "Pokeology" My head is just too full of military stuff and nice cars. Makes me uncomfortable to do anything without a gun.
and
simplifying my post so they are not so confusing to people (apparently) as well as organizing my post better.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024

Lol, for me, I think almost everything xD I guess I could work on my GMing Skillz (lol I haven't even made a RP yet xD), activity (I'm on all day, but too lazy to post, xD) and well general posts. :D

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
Heeey, just checking in.

- Overall quality and length of posts. I really wish I had a larger vocabulary like some of the people on here. That, and probably stride to become a better GM. I remember the one RP I started. It was horrible. I blame myself for that, haha... too lazy to write comments on the simplest of things. I was also worried I'd make someone upset if I said this/that. Oh well.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years

Hmm...nothing. I'm pretty much good. :P

Correction: To not procrastinate so much

What I need to improve on?

First stop listening to the crazy voices in my head (my retarded imagination)
Second stop spamming people
Third stop RPing when I should be doing something important

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Hm... Just a simple question, who would like to do a RP about a certain Saturday morning show for kids? (Hint: Look at my sig. There's a hint to the RP I want to do there.) I only need five people to be interested.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hm... Just a simple question, who would like to do a RP about a certain Saturday morning show for kids? (Hint: Look at my sig. There's a hint to the RP I want to do there.) I only need five people to be interested.

Hmm, looking at your sig, I'm guessing it's Power Rangers? It's been quite a long time since I saw Power Rangers, and well.. I honestly don't know how it can be implemented into a RP. :/ I probably won't join it. But then, I'd be really interested to see how it would work ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
You don't know how it can be implemented into a Rp? Dude, it's a team of five taking on bad guys!! How can it NOT be implemented?!

I like the idea, but I won't be joining it. Im getting a lot of shifts at work so d;

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hey, everybody. Sorry to barge in suddenly, but I'm having an idea of making a "Weremon" Rp, so I need your opinions. Thanks in advance.

Weremon?
You mean like...Werewolves?

Because occult RPs are pretty cool tbh~

well hm, I guess I might as well make a topic~
Sooo, do you guys prefer Fast RPs, Statistical RPs, or Chapter RPs? (or whatever one I didn't mention)

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Miss Doronjo: Er... I don't know how to answer this question because it seems to be comparing the speed of an RP with the style to which I say "Why choose? Why not both?"

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2012
Edit: Nevermind. I think I'm going to go for something else instead...like a pirate/adventure rp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back