• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Well, it doesn't fit to me if Meowth joins the twerps more seriously. It'll feel like treason. In the previous episodes, there was always a funny note to it when he joined the twerps, while it feels a lot more serious now from what we have seen... The ball catching is what scares me, actually.
I'm under the impression that he is a) joining them as part of one of their schemes or b) joining them to spite Jessie and James after getting in some kind of argument. Regardless of either option, if he actually does get legitimately caught by Iris either 1) he will escape and abandon her, going back to J&J, 2) he will negotiate for his release and eventually get it, or 3) J&J will negotiate for his release or do a trade in which Iris gets an empty Pokéball and the TRio is reunited.

No matter what, Meowth will not stay with the twerps for more than fifteen episodes. Mark my words. He will be treated like a recurring traveling companion.

If Meowth is actually caught and J&J get him back with the Pokéball, I can see that becoming and interesting element in their interactions. Meowth getting "returned" as punishment, anyone?

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
I hope Meowth never gets stuck permanently anywhere near Ash and Pikachu... Meowth is just too cool.
If Meowth does get caught I''m 99% sure he won't stay very long... IF he gets caught.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Yeah, he will most likely return to J&J. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense and the whole pokécommunity would be in shock :P.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Spoiler:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Dammit, I read this before watching the episode lol! But I'm going to watch it right away. Anyway, this is good news!!! :D:D

[Edit] It was a fun episode. I really wonder what scheme J&J are plotting. Better not be terrorism or the producers have lost their common sense.

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
If that's the case, then I'm the one who will become a terrorist hahaha! :P Beware Tv Tokyo, beware!

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I swear to you, it's a setup. It just feels like a setup. Gonna take from from my ep review notes here- bear in mind I don't know Japanese & the audio was not synched with the video where I was watching. -_-;
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I swear to you, it's a setup. It just feels like a setup. Gonna take from from my ep review notes here- bear in mind I don't know Japanese & the audio was not synched with the video where I was watching. -_-;
Spoiler:

Agreed. All this story seems really fishy to me. I don't think Jessie and James would abandon Meowth so easily. They did in previous filler episodes, but now that it's serious, I doubt they would act like that naturally. However, Meowth could have been fired for real as the Pokemon logic is always weird and flawed. I hope the staff didn't plan it that way.

Last edited:

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
I don't like the looks of this whole "saga," but I think the writers are trying to get Meowth off the show because of the whole new beginning theme or whatever. Pikachu only stays because it's the mascot... It's a weird logic but hey, it's the Pokemon world... -.-

[EDIT] Another take-on with this saga would be, the trio could be conning the twerps to get Ash's pikachu. After all, that's the main reason why the trio was following them all along, amirite? ;)

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Agreed. All this story seems really fishy to me. I don't think Jessie and James would abandon Meowth so easily. They did in previous filler episodes, but now that it's serious, I doubt they would act like that naturally. However, Meowth could have been fired for real as the Pokemon logic is always weird and flawed. I hope the staff didn't plan it that way.
If the logic is that flawed... I don't even know. They should know better by now not to do that kind of thing!

I don't like the looks of this whole "saga," but I think the writers are trying to get Meowth off the show because of the whole new beginning theme or whatever. Pikachu only stays because it's the mascot... It's a weird logic but hey, it's the Pokemon world... -.-

[EDIT] Another take-on with this saga would be, the trio could be conning the twerps to get Ash's pikachu. After all, that's the main reason why the trio was following them all along, amirite? ;)
Interesting that you view it that way; most people see it as an effort to get rid of J&J while keeping Meowth.

I'm sure they're trying to get Pikachu. Whatever they're doing, they need some kind of massive power source for it. And guess what they just might be able to get their hands on this time?

Years
Username: xXToukoWhiteXx

Partner(s):
(Ah, Purrloin isn't an option?)
Oddish
Oddish.gif

Gothita
574.gif

The Rocket Code of Conduct:
1. Follow all of PC's rules.
2. No character bashing.

3. Spamming is frowned upon.
4. Make sure your replies are on-topic; you may change the topic once in a while, but do not abruptly do so.
5. Love Team Rocket.

Does that include the twer- I mean, those adorible childern with the Pikachu?

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Welcome!

To answer your question... I don't even know, but if I become da boss I won't mind at all. I'll even encourage it! XD

[Edit] Blerg, the group is dead! I need a question, but like most of the time I'm not inspired. Let's try anyway. Something tells me the following question has been asked already, but whatever:

In which anime or cartoon would you like Jessie, James and Meowth to make a crossover? And why?
Musashi already knows my answer, hihi. I'd like them to appear in Yatterman to fight against the Dorombo gang as our TRio has been inspired from them. I bet it'd be hilarious.

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
So my internet isn't slow anymore, yay!

In which anime or cartoon would you like Jessie, James and Meowth to make a crossover? And why?
I would like to see a crossover with Naruto (brick'd) where they try and take over Konoha. Don't forget, Jessie was once a ninja and used a Starmie like a shuriken.

...yes I vote for Zayin.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
^ Hahaha, true xD! I've missed that episode, I really need to watch it! Oh and thanks for the votes!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Since basically everyone who's actually active in this club has voted, I would think that Zayin is the new boss (lol like there was any doubt). What then would you have done with the club? Leave it as is, or start anew?

Also.. crossovers. Bleaugh. I suppose they could show up in Azumanga Daioh for the lulz.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yeah. Kinda. He wasn't captured but is hanging around with them. It's a trick though; Meowth is still working with J&J and they need the twerps for their plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back