• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya!

Years
I'm really bad at introducing myself. But I'm Kaye. Writer/Professional Procrastinator/Barmaid.

I'm not really sure what else there is to say. I spend my large amount of free time playing Pokemon (Which has gotten me into trouble at work the other day when I took my SP along with me...), writing, listening to music and reading manga. You also may recognise me from a bunch of other forums. I spend a lot of time on a lot of forums (Including being an admin of one, which you'd think would make me better at introducing myself). Lol.

And that's all I can think of right now. :) Feel free to ask me anything else.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I love simple introductions like yours, count yourself as one of the new users that has gotten my attention. Welcome To PokeCommunity, Kaye~

I'm MidnightShine, but yea, you can call me Mid <3 I like that part where you said Pokemon has gotten you into trouble, it's kinda funny if I may say so, hope this doesn't sound rude XD

Well, I can almost guarantee that you'll have a fun time here at PC! From friendly members to a wide variety of boards to post in, you'll run out of breath trying to keep up with our all these stuff, but don't be alarmed, you'll get used to it if you're a regular ;D

Is there any board you're into? For instance, some may be here for ROM hacking, some may be here for the debates & discussions. Me? I'm into pixel art, but I've recently lost interest in it, take it as a hiatus, I'll be back ready to sprite soon.

Just promise me you'll have fun, 'k? Feel free to contact me if you wanna chat, approach a mod/staff admin which has a bold, colored username if you have a problem. Remember to read the rules~

~Mid~

Last edited:
Years
I'm really bad at introducing myself. But I'm Kaye. Writer/Professional Procrastinator/Barmaid.

I'm not really sure what else there is to say. I spend my large amount of free time playing Pokemon (Which has gotten me into trouble at work the other day when I took my SP along with me...), writing, listening to music and reading manga. You also may recognise me from a bunch of other forums. I spend a lot of time on a lot of forums (Including being an admin of one, which you'd think would make me better at introducing myself). Lol.

And that's all I can think of right now. :) Feel free to ask me anything else.

Hi Kaye, and welcome to our community!

I'm Hikari, and I have been into Pokemon since I was little. Pokemon got you into trouble at work once? Guess you must really love your Pokemon. And yeah, I happen to lurk a lot of Pokemon forums, so you may have seen me on a few of them. You'll have an awesome time here with helpful people to talk to.

Any interests you have btw? Most people join for the hacks, but some have other interests too. I'm not of the hacking breed, but I still post here for fun. If you ever need to talk feel free to send me a VM!

- Hikari10

Years
Thanks for the welcome, Mid. :) I don't smoke so when I went out for my break at work instead of having a cigarette break I had a gaming break. My manager was unimpressed.

For now I'll have a nose around and see where I end up. Being a writer my first instinct is to go check out that board. I'll have fun I'm sure and I'll be sure to read the rules.

Also Hikari, cheers. I'm not of the hacking kind either. I've been playing Pokemon since mum first bought me Blue and my brother got Red. We'd trade over a lot and sit around battling and we still get one of each when the new generations come out. I've got Pokemon magnets on my radiator and a Black & White poster up on my wall for now.

As far as interests go. My writing dominates most of my life for now. I'm trying to publish my steampunk novel. So I guess steampunk is another interest of mine...We'll see. Hopefully it will come up with something.

Years
Hey Kaye, welcome to the forum! <3 If you're a professional procrastinator, we should be friends, just so you know. I'm pretty high up there when it comes to that too; probably in the top 5 in the US!

Since you mentioned the SP, do you play the older games? Have you tried the newer ones yet like Black 2/White 2? If you're into the older games I'm sure you'll like our 1-3rd generation sections, they're filled with people who also love the older games. Though there's also plenty of amazing people over at our 4th and 5th gen discussion sections, so drop by those sometime if you're interested, too. :D You'll find sections for pretty much everything here, and given how active the community is, there'll always be something new popping up!

It's pretty cool that you still get the games and trade with your brother, kind of makes me wish I had more friends I could do that with. Glad to hear you'll be exploring the writing section though, I'd love to see it get more regulars. n n It has some amazing reviewers! :3

Hope to see you around, and have a wonderful time. Feel free to contact me if you need help with anything, I'm always open!

Years
Thankies Cirno. I am very professional at Procrastination. A glorious form of art. :)

And I've played all of the Pokemon games. Red through to Black 2. And I've got both Stadiums, Snap, Channel, Colosseum and XD. Plus the Mystery Dungeon games and the Ranger ones and the first PokePark game. And now I've just realised where my money has disappeared to over the years....

Back