• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reapers: Keepers of the Balance (M) [Most Original 1Q '13]

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Masato Ryu - Chapter 3 - Potions (and poisons) Class

Masato was surprised and pleased that Camillia would teach him about how to make these powerful concoctions. As she walked back to her mixtures, he followed, paying attention to what she was talking about. He agreed with her assessment of the situation and he knew that if they could apply all this in ways the Harbingers wouldn't expect, it could change the tide in their favor.

Camillia pulled down a book and handed it to him, saying that it listed the herbs she uses and how to use them. She sighed and made another remark about being a witch. Masato gently placed his hand on her shoulder. "You shouldn't put yourself down," he spoke gently to her, "Besides, you're not a witch...you are a chemical expert!" He gave her shoulder a gentle pat with his hand before opening the book to peruse her notes and ingredient log.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Destiny Saviouer :: Amazon Rain Forest, Earth
Chapter Three :: Fate's Dawning pt. 2: Strategy

"We're going to do this in a way that minimalizes any casualties or injuries. We've already had more than one death today." Bernard asserted.

"I suppose I never introduced myself," Bernard stated. "I'm Bernard. Bernard Westerly. But others call me Demon." He gave Destiny a nonchalant wave of the hand. "And I don't think we can consider these primitives as innocent, seeing as they constantly spawn these monsters into the world."

Well, now at least she wouldn't have to constantly refer to him as "he," "the English Reaper," or "that bastard" in her mind anymore.

"Every group has both its angels and demons. Things are never so black and white. As far as we know, the tribesmen summoning the demons could just be a handful of people, or even a single person, if such a powerful individual existed in this area. There are leaders and there are followers. Many of the people in this tribe are likely followers, and therefore many of them are innocent." Destiny explained. "However, in this case, even an innocent follower poses a threat, and as such, they have become targets."

Destiny walked with Bernard until the two reached the outskirts of the village, where Bernard then turned to Destiny and spoke up again. "Well, what do we do? I'm just the muscle, not the brains." He gave a low chuckle and brushed his hand over his weapons. "What do we do first? Take out the demons, or slaughter the tribe?"

"That's where this can get annoying," Destiny said. "The demons are, obviously, the larger threat. However, if we focus solely on the demons, there's nothing to stop some of the tribesmen from summoning any more demons while we're locked in combat. If we go for the tribe first, the demons will have time to rally themselves. Granted, if we don't go after the tribe first, that will give many of them time to scatter." Destiny sighed. "I guess we have to take out the tribe first."

She took a step forward, sweeping her gaze across the entire village. "We'll sneak in there first and assassinate those inside," Destiny said, pointing to a large, stylish building that looked like it could be the center of the village. "I can sense at least one decently powerful soul in there, and two more in the areas surrounding it. I expect those to be the ring leaders of the summoning circle." She looked around, visualizing the souls of every living being in the village.

"Going on that, how are your stealth skills? We have to be able to sneak in there and assassinate the tribesmen without any of the demons noticing our presence. I can mask our spirits, but not our movements." Destiny turned towards Bernard, an inquisitive look upon her face. "If you'd prefer, you could take a more direct route and kill some of the wayward targets, while at the same time attempting to identify a few of the demons present? There's supposed to be a very high number of demons roaming around the area, so they shouldn't be too hard to find. Hard to avoid, but not hard to find."

She fished around in one of the pockets on her cloak, pulling out a pair of sunglasses. She waved her hand over them, dragging a trail of white energy over the lenses.

"Use these if you're having trouble identifying potential demons and targets. I've given them a temporary enchantment that will enable you to seek out souls in a similar, albeit much less powerful fashion as myself. It won't last long, but it should be enough for the remainder of the mission."

Destiny tossed the eye wear to Bernard and turned back towards the village. "This could be a long day," she observed.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Bernard "Demon" Westerly
Planning for Dummies

Bernard nodded at Destiny's notion that not everything was black and white. "You're right. We need to be careful about this. As much as I hate to admit it, we can't run in, swords going everywhere." My favorite strategy. "We need to think about this.

"That's where this can get annoying," Destiny stated. "The demons are, obviously, the larger threat. However, if we focus solely on the demons, there's nothing to stop some of the tribesmen from summoning any more demons while we're locked in combat. If we go for the tribe first, the demons will have time to rally themselves. Granted, if we don't go after the tribe first, that will give many of them time to scatter." She sighed. "I guess we have to take out the tribe first."

"We'll sneak in there first and assassinate those inside," Destiny said, pointing to a large, stylish building in the center of the village. "I can sense at least one decently powerful soul in there, and two more in the areas surrounding it. I expect those to be the ring leaders of the summoning circle."

"Going on that, how are your stealth skills? We have to be able to sneak in there and assassinate the tribesmen without any of the demons noticing our presence. I can mask our spirits, but not our movements. If you'd prefer, you could take a more direct route and kill some of the wayward targets, while at the same time attempting to identify a few of the demons present? " She seemed to be thinking about this a great deal.

"There's supposed to be a very high number of demons roaming around the area, so they shouldn't be too hard to find. Hard to avoid, but not hard to find. Use these if you're having trouble identifying potential demons and targets." The Reaper tossed him a pair of shades. "I've given them a temporary enchantment that will enable you to seek out souls in a similar, albeit much less powerful fashion as myself. It won't last long, but it should be enough for the remainder of the mission. This could be a long day."

Bernard decided to address the situation in one go. "You're right. Those who are spawning these demons are too dangerous to be left alone, but at the same time the demons will rally themselves if we attack the tribesmen first." He chewed his lip in though. "Believe it or not, I'm not exactly stealthy, I mean come on!" He laughed a bit. "Look at me!" He truly was a titan. "I'd prefer a more direct approach." He began to ponder the possibilities, his mind whirring. "I say we split up: You take the tribesmen and I take the demons. I don't know how that is with you, but me?" He smirked and drew Demon-Slayer from its sheath and hefted the massive broadsword onto his back. "I've taken a liking to slaughtering these things, you know?" He laughed evilly. "Anyways, that's my personal opinion." He coughed lightly and put his respective shades on with his spare hand and cracked his knuckles through a complicated motion. "Now, let's do this thing." He turned to what seemed like a group of demons and squinted his eyes. These bastards are mine.

Back