• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SilvanArrow's Quiver of Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beelzenef

Luffy
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 2, 2011
Yeah I'm sorry, I'm meant your Flygon. xD (I always get the two mixed up)

I'll try to get Kyogre checked.

Beelzenef

Luffy
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 2, 2011
Okay, I got Kyogre checked by Death_Mande and he's told me it Legit.

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
Years
@Beelzenef: Glad to hear it! If you can clone Flygon and send the original back to me, I'll gladly make the trade for the Adamant Groudon and Shiny Modest Kyogre. Please post your FC when you're ready; I'm free now if you want to trade.

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 26, 2012
Hey ive got like five of the tms you asked for
59 Dragon Pulse
64 Explosion
69 Rock Polish
92 Trick Room
72 Avalanche

would you happen to have an extra lucky egg. i may be able to give an extra leftovers too.

Beelzenef

Luffy
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 2, 2011
@Beelzenef: Glad to hear it! If you can clone Flygon and send the original back to me, I'll gladly make the trade for the Adamant Groudon and Shiny Modest Kyogre. Please post your FC when you're ready; I'm free now if you want to trade.

My Kyogre isn't shiny but it is flawless. Oh and would you like any TMs or items? I can get you any of them. And yes, I can clone the Flygon for you and get you back the original.

Here is my FC: 1033 3551 3363

silvanarrow

Years
@GreenLanturn: Sorry, my friend, but I do not have any Lucky Eggs. Anything else you're interested in? I could trade a couple of Lv. 1 UT babies for the TMs or do Egg Move breeding projects.

@Beelzenef: Whoops, my bad about the shininess. No problem ^_^. I could really use a Leftovers and Life Orb if you're offering. Thank you very much for asking! Give me just a minute to grab Flygon and some fillers and register your FC, and I'll head into Wi-Fi. After we trade, I'll just chill out in the Wi-Fi room until you return with Flygon. See you there!

@DeuX: You're very welcome! Enjoy the Ralts!

Last edited:

GreenLanturn

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 26, 2012
@GreenLanturn: Sorry, my friend, but I do not have any Lucky Eggs. Anything else you're interested in? I could trade a couple of Lv. 1 UT babies for the TMs or do Egg Move breeding projects.
how many babies would you give?

silvanarrow

Years
@GreenLanturn: I will gladly trade Charmander, but you need to tell me which Bagon you want. I have several with different natures and genders.

GreenLanturn

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 26, 2012
@GreenLanturn: I will gladly trade Charmander, but you need to tell me which Bagon you want. I have several with different natures and genders.

i could care less really, you can choose what one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back