• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
Years
My White game's story is complete but what if I want to visit a friend's Black City and he's still early in the story? When is the soonest I can visit his Black City via the Hi-Link ("Entralink") so I can get more Pokemon in my White Forest?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My White game's story is complete but what if I want to visit a friend's Black City and he's still early in the story? When is the soonest I can visit his Black City via the Hi-Link ("Entralink") so I can get more Pokemon in my White Forest?

He has to be within the "hexagon", or at Nimbasa. He doesn't have to have visited his Black City at all, he just has to have access to that hexagon because otherwise you can't visit at all.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Do people that do Battle Tower and Online Battle actually EV Train all of thier pokemon legit, or do they cheat somehow?

I can ev train a poke in a couple of hours, but breeding IV takes forever.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Do people that do Battle Tower and Online Battle actually EV Train all of thier pokemon legit, or do they cheat somehow?

I can ev train a poke in a couple of hours, but breeding IV takes forever.

Generally people that get flawless Pokemon RNG for them because it's much faster. It's complicated to get into initially, but once you understand everything it's really fast and easy to get whatever Pokemon you want. The FAQ on the top of this forum has a guide to it if you're interested.

And it's not considered cheating in any way, just abusing the random number generator inside your game.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hey,
does anyone know when they are going to do events for the new legendary pokemon and which event they will do first?

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I've got a good one.

Is it possible for a Pokémon with its special move, that can only be gained through the DW, to pass down that move through to the same species?

I'm not sure if this is already asked, but I've got no time to skim through 145+ pages to find it.

Years
I've got a good one.

Is it possible for a Pokémon with its special move, that can only be gained through the DW, to pass down that move through to the same species?

I'm not sure if this is already asked, but I've got no time to skim through 145+ pages to find it.

Yes, DW abilities can be inherited but only from the female parent Pokemon.

DW abilities cannot be inherited from male Pokemon or Ditto.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Hey,
does anyone know when they are going to do events for the new legendary pokemon and which event they will do first?

Next year on February 1st, Arceus will be released on the Dream World (much to the dismay of many PC members) to non Japanese and Korean games. It is assumed that Keldeo will be released in an event next year with its movie around July.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Yes, DW abilities can be inherited but only from the female parent Pokemon.

DW abilities cannot be inherited from male Pokemon or Ditto.

I specified whether the moves that a Pokémon could only get from the DW could be passed down to another one, not their abilities.

Guess everyone's attention span isn't up to snuff anymore...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
How can you tell if your pokemon Evs are maxed out without using a action replay

A lady in Opelucid in the house just north of the Pokemon Center will tell you that your Pokemon have put in a lot of effort if they're maxed, and that they could try harder if they're not.

Chatot Lover

happy
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
Hey there,
I would like to try out the voice chat function on B/W. Is there anyone who's got time and be willing to help me out?

Palladium

2012 FTW!
Years
I specified whether the moves that a Pokémon could only get from the DW could be passed down to another one, not their abilities.

Guess everyone's attention span isn't up to snuff anymore...

Only, if that mon is the father an that move is also an Egg move
Other than that, no sorry
At least I don't think it's possible

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
I think the only way it to get them is from the dream world. It's really hard to get berries in B/W

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Any specific areas? I need, like, 16 lol.
I don't think that it depends on the area, you can find all the berries in each area, the only thing that you should take in consideration is the amount of points you have, because it takes a certain amount to unlock a certain kind of berry.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I don't think that it depends on the area, you can find all the berries in each area, the only thing that you should take in consideration is the amount of points you have, because it takes a certain amount to unlock a certain kind of berry.

Actually, you can't find every berry in every area. :x The points matter, yeah, but berries are sorta exclusive to a certain area. The area you'll need to get Pomeg berries is http://serebii.net/blackwhite/windsweptsky.shtml right there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back