• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

..... I still don't think I've gotten any Pokemon to level 100 since my Feraligatr on my original Silver.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I've gotten 3 to 100 in Black. :3 Just two more to go I think!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just... never bothered that much after beating the Elite Four. I think I might be close on my Soul Silver though.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
4 (Edit Peach)

I'm just gonna post here before I study for Eng HSC trial Paper 2 might not help though (IF U KNOE WAT I MEAN.) Hahahah kidding Love u allllllll XD

Years

I was considering Lilligant for my Grass-type when I play B2/W2 but I guess I'll choose Roserade since it has a better moveset than Lilligant.

I'm going to choose Oshawott as my starter for obvious reasons.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I don't really look ahead at what pokes I can get, I catch them as I go and hope a decent team forms.

My team is fine atm, I think.
Krokorock - 38
Zebstrika - 37
Unfezant - 38
Serperior - 38
Darmanitan - 39
Simipour -38

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Everyone that hates on my generation receives a 0. Yes, I totally own it idc if it's illogical. :(

Years

Yeah Nica, what a smart way to reset. GENERATION V FTW!

I hate to say this, but I hate on Generation I cos it was all glitchy and the battle system was totally broken (Psychics had a huge advantage back then). Even then, Charizard is on the list of my most hated Pokemon simply cos he's overrated.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Here I am again lol Contributing to the count that will eventually crash and burn Muahahahahaahha..... Akward ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back