• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I really like to stay conscious and be fully aware of what I'm doing though =P Call me a killjoy if you must!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Well i guess waking up in a bench in a part of town you have never been to before is "fun" but I'd rather wake up in my own bed.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I am only 15, so I am not allowed to buy alcohol beverages. But my parents let me drink during occasions. I tried it for fun, and it tasted okay, but I would try to not drink too much due to the many sayings that alcohol might destroy your liver in the long run.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't worry about that, because I know plenty of people that drink way more than me and not EVERYONE has liver damage as they grow up, so I figure most people must not have to worry about it as long as they're not an alcoholic.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Speaking of drinking alchohol, my grandmother drinks all the time, she drinks everyday, whether or not she has work tomorrow, she also drinks every morning if she's not working in the morning.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Alcohol is the worst drug of all, IMO (aside from the truly dangerous ones). It smells horrible, it tastes horrible, and it can often turn you into a monstrous/disgusting version of yourself if you drink way too much of it. Also, the last time I drank way too much, I ended up throwing most of it up the next day. Never again.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Plus when you're drunk, you reveal your deepest thoughts on the people you know behind their back or in front of you.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Ohhh, alcohol discussion! :D

Alcohol is definitely... a problem if you overdo it. I'm pretty certain I'm guilty of that lol, as well as the whole being too revealing when drunk thing. It's something I'm trying to work on kinda. Or at least, something I plan on working on at some point.

Plus it's also probably time for me to start worrying about my liver and all.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I feel like the topic hasn't changed since two days ago.

I like beer and whiskey, I don't drink much though. I'm a functioning pothead.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
It can also apply to people with horrible stomach issues, who immediately become ill after consuming alcohol.

Can be said for all drinks, really. I can't drink more than a couple sips of soda/pop before becoming ill, but I know this so I will just have double the amount of water and take it soon after I have pop.. and I'll only have pop very occasionally/ rarely.. so works out in the end.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Can be said for all drinks, really. I can't drink more than a couple sips of soda/pop before becoming ill, but I know this so I will just have double the amount of water and take it soon after I have pop.. and I'll only have pop very occasionally/ rarely.. so works out in the end.

Ha, that is absolutely true.
I agree with your way of drinking soda though, it tends to be more trouble than it's worth most of the time.

Still not as bad as energy drinks, many may like them; but geeze do they just make me ill (I say this from the only 2 times I tried them).

Years
For someone who doesn't drink often enough to have a good tolerance, I was surprised at how well I handled it all, mentally and physically. I remember everything, and didn't puke. :D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, not exactly a nice smell nor taste. T: Only time I like it at all is a certain food that has alcohol mixed into it. My sister goes overboard when making it, but I don't mind. o;

I'm just lurking on PC. During school I have the equivalent of a lunch break. I should eat something but I don't want to. So I'm going to spend the entire time on the internet, instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back