• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loveless Graphics </3

Lucid

Currently CLOSED// Do not request!
For Images Without Love-xXx </3

Welcome. Yes, I'm back with my first graphic shop in months. Some of you may remember me as Hotaru, Kahoshi, or even Suzu, but it's me, the queen of half arsed editing. I have returned from under my cozy little rock to meet your mediocre banner, avatar, basic editing, basic animation, and graphic needs. I'm no n00b at this, this is probably my 5 or 6th shop here at PC, and I hope it does as well as the others! Enough babble, here's what you need to know:

Rules
flashheart.gif

a) Do not PM me request, fill the form you see at the bottom of this post out, and post your request here. Only PM me questions about things you don't understand and the likes of.
b) Don't rush me, or PM me to hurry up. I have a life too. (this isn't a lie.)
c) Have an image ready for your request, I don't supply images for banners or such for you, you'll have to find them yourself. If you'd just like brush work, please state so in the form.
d) If you'd like to use one of my samples in your layout, PM me and ask first.
e) You must give me credit for whatever I made for you if you are going to use the graphic in your layout, adding "(whatever) made by Loveless" in small text is just fine! I'd love for you to link back here as well! If you use something of mine without credit, I'll PM you. If what your requesting is for another forum, link my profile here anyway.
f) If you don't like the way something turned out, please PM me and let me know, I'll fix it for you. ;s
g) Please only request up to three items per post.
h) I uphold the right to refuse service to you.
i) My specialty is coloring manga scans for layouts, coloring those isn't a problem.
j) Above all, DO NOT DIRECT LINK to any images, use your own photobucket or image shack. I delete things from mine after a while, your request could get lost!

Samples
flashheart.gif

Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3
Sample 4
Sample 5
Sample 6
Sample 7
Sample 8
Sample 9
Sample 10
Sample 11
Sample 12

Mini Banners (300x100)
Sample 13
Sample 19

Slim Banners (400x100)
Sample 14
Sample 15

Chubby Banners (400x150)
Sample 16
Sample 17
Sample 18

I do make other things, like buttons, things of that nature as well, just let me know. Also, I can do simple animations as shown in the samples, if you want them in your request also let me know, but mind you, this isn't a blinky shop.

Helpful Things
flashheart.gif

Here are a few fonts that I find popular, or just like them myself, I'll categorize them by style and show examples to make it easy:
Pixels
Grunge
Fancy + Scripts
Cutesy
Misc.

Still don't like any of these or just don't know? Here's a great font site, find what you're looking for here!: Font Freak

Form
flashheart.gif

What it is?: What am I making? Banner, Icon, Edit? What is it…?
Text- What do you want the words on the graphic to say?
Font- What font would you like? If you'd like me to choose, leave this blank.
Size- What size? If you want me to pick, let me know.
Image- Link me to the image you'd like me to use here. I'll say it again, I do not supply images for my graphics, I merely edit them.
Colors- What color scheme would you like? If you'd like me to choose, leave this blank.
Other: Anything else you want to add? Anything that specifically should or should not be on the graphic? Have an idea in your head for how it should look? Add it here.

Customers Served: 30
flashheart.gif

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Well your work is mad, I absolutely love manga colourations, and your work is no exception. I hope to see more in the forum here.

What it is: An avatar
Text: #S2001
Font: You choose
Size: 100x100
Image: Here .. Cropping it is probably the best option.
Colours: You decide please.
Other: Give it an angelic feel, but still maintain an image of roughness (hopefully you understand what I mean). Also, can I have the text in the bottom right corner please?

What it is: A signature.
Text: Renji, the misfits's angel.
Font: You choose again (preferably the same as the avvie)
Size: 400x100
Image: Here .. Chances are, you'll need to rotate the image :P
Colours: Same scheme as the avvie please.
Other: heheh, once again, can it have the same feel as the avvie. But place the text how you wish.

Ummm, well I dunno if you actually know what the character looks like, so chances are that you will need to use my current avvie and sig as referemces, or you can use this picture here - nevermind the text.

Good luck with it, and I can't wait to see it ... thanks!

Lucid

Okay, I think I got it, I tried to do something that wouldn't make the angles look funky... The banner's a bit bigger because of the odd size.

A)
Image5.png

B)
Image4.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
They are ... awesome!

The colouration, the design ... I'm really lost for words.

Thanks XD

Well now you can update your custome counter as well.

Also, the images of sample 17 and 18 are the same. Forgot to tell ya before.

Thanks again :D

Lucid

Ah...! Thanks, I appreciate it. And glad you like it.

Chelc

Years
I'd like to request a banner and an avatar, please. =]

What it is?: (Chubby) Banner
Text- You Were Worth The Wait
Font-
Size- 400 x 150
Image- Here.
Colors-
Other: N/A

What it is?: Avatar
Text- Waiting
Font-
Size- 130 x 130
Image- Same image.
Colors-
Other: N/A

Thank you in advance~! ♥

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Loveless said:
Nah... ^_______________________^ *hugglewuggles* Thankies for teh complementy, and for bumping my shoppy. I <3 you~ish. X3;;

Yeah, you better <3~ish me. :x
You're welcome. xD

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Wooooow....O O! I would request, but I just got a new awesome set of Tobi...but definetely, the next time I've got a request, I'll ask you! ^^ I <3 your graphics, they're soooo...I can't describe it, but it's a good word, that's for sure. Expect a request from me in the future! (if this shop's still open by then)

Buttercup

Banned
Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2006
I'd likea a nice Buttercup avy and siggy

What it is?: Mini Siggy
Text- Tough And Beautiful
Font-
Size- 300x100
Image- [See attached file] Only use Buttercup, of course (the one in green on the right)
Colors- Whatever looks nice

What it is?: Avatar
Text-
Font-
Size- 130 x 130
Image- Same as the siggy
Colors- Same as the siggy

Back