• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Home, sweet pokémon home!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I saw this old thread but it was too old for me to post in, so I'm creating it anew!

If you could pick a building from the games, anime or manga (or any other media of pokémon really) to convert into a home and live in, what building would you want it to be? Why would you pick that building?

State what region and town/area it is in, so that everyone gets a chance to understand. For example, the Lighthouse in Olivine City, Johto region or Briney's cottage near Petalburg woods, Hoenn region or Lance's mysterious cave from the PokéSpe manga, Johto region.​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I think I'd like Ho-oh's tower in Ecruteak, Johto. In the games, it's mostly tedious, but in a manga they made it look really cool. And it's beautiful and I could live with having visits from Ho-oh once in a while, totally :3 Plus, Ecruteak has always been one of my favorite cities.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'd kill to be able to live in Tate and Liza's gym. I'm speaking about the games, I'm not sure how it looks like in other canons. Those teleport-thingies are sweet. Sure beats walking if you ask me lol

Years
Probably the sports stadium in Nimbasa City. Soccer and Pokemon battles? I'm sold.

I think I'd be ridiculously bored to actually live were the player lives in any of the games. There's like a maximum population of ten people to talk to in the town.

Years
I'd love to be able to convert the Goldenrod Tunnel into a home. It wold definitely need a lot of modification, sure, but to be able to live underneath the largest city in Johto would be a pretty neat experience.

Back