• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Tommeh Smiff said:
Could I join the Shiny Hunters Club?
mmhmm, i see no reason why you shouldn't be admitted. and congrats on the shiny totodile, that's awesome.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Emerald Ex said:
I'll Join, I only have 1 shiny, but I look for them all the time... How do you guys/girls catch so many?
magic. we also have armies of elf slaves doing resets nonstop and running around grassy patches until they find shinies. they don't get food unless they turn up at least 1 shiny per week.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Latios Lover said:
like i just said the owner hasnt been there for a year and a half something like that in the stickey you made does that mean i start the new shiny hunters club too? :confused:
Yes

Thread closed. See http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=39729

Latios Lover is starting the new one.

I am sorry rsgh5 I did not know that you were now the official owner.

Thread reopened and Latios Lover's thread will be closed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Thank the lord!! thank you Toto and sorry for being a pain! anyway what happened to my elves i did'nt recieve any when i joined? Still no luck on the shiny Ponyta though i shall not rest (unless i have to eat/sleep/revise or just can't be bothered) till i get it

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
whoa... looks like i have some reading to do... latios lover (or pkmaster), you should know better than to try to get a thread closed without my consent... and the thought of somebody other than pazzkat, skinnygreenman, or myself reopening it. unless my sources are wrong (which they aren't) you (latios lover) are pkmaster and really shouldn't even be in the club, much less reopen it... that's just rediculous... watch yourself or i'll create some new rule to get you out of the club (again)
so, back on topic of shinies... last night i had a dream and the first 3 pokemon i encountered were shiny... i was sooooooooooooooooooooo mad when i woke up and found out that it was a dream... gaaarrr...

Tommeh Smiff

Lazy Lounge Lizard
Years
Hurrah! I caught my first Shiney, a Dugtrio, I was actually going for a Diglett, but I suppose this will make do :D Man, I was in Digletts cave all day...

My next target: Pidgey!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
yes, you did know that i was the owner. i've always been the owner here, back when you were pkmaster you always resented me for having authority what with your "i'm friends with everybody but you rsgh5", and all of your comments on how i'm so mean even though others made more fun of you than i did (i was unreasonably polite with you). i think you wanted to make the SHC yours so that you could lie for respect and not get thrown out... so very low... you weren't even a member of this club... gosh...
so... if you would be so kind as to never post here again or try to close us down, it would be very appreciated. thank you.
but in regards to getting the thread in a new place and under control of a current member (rather than a member who's left or a non-member) do people think it's that important? we now have no poll at the top so it's not that big of a deal. however, SGM hasn't been around and isn't updating the dex... so if people wanted to, we could recreate this thread or do one of those transfer things where all the posts get moved to a new topic started by me or another one of the higher members (i don't know how that works exactly, but if somebody clued me in and it was what the group wanted, then i would be willing to do it.)

Arcanine Fan 101

Lonesome Girl.
Years
well for one i wasnt here for a mont i was at my grandmas and granpas for that time and my little brother did tht mr.rsgh5 ok so i might as well as apoligize for him sorry ok please forgive him he always uses my name and kicks me out of my own club if so kindly forgive him please andfor one im not pkmaster any more so never call me that agian ok and for part of the apoligy join rayquazas domain please and let me rejoin here agian please.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Latios Lover said:
well for one i wasnt here for a mont i was at my grandmas and granpas for that time and my little brother did tht mr.rsgh5 ok so i might as well as apoligize for him sorry ok please forgive him he always uses my name and kicks me out of my own club if so kindly forgive him please andfor one im not pkmaster any more so never call me that agian ok and for part of the apoligy join rayquazas domain please and let me rejoin here agian please.

LL, that was not your brother. Not unless he has the same exact grammar pattern as you. That was a low-down, dirty trick you pulled, and I can't believe you would stoop so low. And what's worse: you tricked poor Toto-kun into your little web of deception, and now he probably feels terrible for his honest mistake. That was cruel, pkmaster, and you know it.

Sheesh. Well, back on topic. Still no shinies. I've been busy doing other things *flinches as the gasps of horror and anguish barrage her from every side* Lol! I've been making a sprite comic! It's loads of fun! Anyway, I'll keep hunting for shinies whenever I play my game. I'm not picky at this point. I'll take any shinies now... even a shiny Zigzagoon, lol!

Arcanine Fan 101

Lonesome Girl.
Years
it was i swear to it mis shuko please ask me in pm if you have too i spent the month over there so i wouldnt have 6to go to school at 7:20 in the morning please belive me ive changed and so hasnt josh my brother and hes in thrid grade and he knows what i do all the tim you know how brothers are dnt you shuko

Back