• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noblesse

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
This is really unexpected, there were no results in my search for a thread dedicated to Noblesse. But surely, some of you might have read this amazing coloured webtoon at some point, yes? I sure hope so otherwise I'll be alone here.

1520432-RNXDHL5.png

Let's follow the journey of a noble vampire after awakening from an 820 years of slumber.

For those that doesn't know what Noblesse is, you can check and even read the raws here if you can read Korean. Otherwise there are two active translation teams that's working on this webtoon. They usually get release the newest chapter in less than six hours after the raw release which is every Tuesday midnight using GMT +9 as the timezone.

Noblesse (노블레스) is an online manhwa written by Son Jae Ho and illustrated by Lee Gwang Su. It is a story about a powerful Noblesse, Cadis Etrama Di Raizel, who fell asleep for 820 years and woke up one day in South Korea in an abandoned building. With the help of his faithful servant Frankenstein he enrolls in Ye Ran high school where he befriends Ikhan, Shinwoo and Yuna. The series follows the group's often dangerous adventures against a secret organization while uncovering Rai's past.
Go ahead and read the first few chapters as it gets better and better. Let this be your motivation - the latest chapters are simply breathtaking.

I'm now waiting for chapter 279 which should be out in less than an hour.

Last edited:
Back