• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can see you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
If you did that you would just see me drinking my morning coffee and looking dumb lol

TY

If that happened you would most likely see a hat... i like to hide my face with it xD

Nine Inch Nails

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Years
  • Age 25
  • lol
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Right now, you'd see me laying in bed on my iPod as I type this very post.

Usually, you'd just see me and my head surfing the Internet or cracking puns on SynIRC.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
You'd see me covering the lens of the webcam with my thumb and turning my computer off because privacy.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
If I don't know about it? Sitting here, eating leftovers, browsing PC and Facebook, and listening to a Sick Puppies song.

If I do know, I'd probably throw something like a blanket over the computer and go hide. I:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
You would see this

Spoiler:

Years
I have something to cover my cam, so NOBODY will see what I'm doing unless it's important. Lol

But that's not the point. You would see me with a mask or some sort of costume.

Years
You probably wouldn't see anything due to the tiny piece of black tape I have covering my webcam on my laptop. This thread reminded me of the reason I put it there in the first place.

Years
I have my headphones on, I'm shirtless, I'm pantless (but you can't see that), and I'm eating veggie straws.

garden_veggie_straws.jpg

Back