• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Epicness, you and I are totally teaming up and makin SAO a reality.

Hell yeah - and we'd add stuff, like magic and the Death Star and Lazer Shark Swords! We'd probably need to stay out of copyright, though, so we couldn't call it the exact same thing. Maybe something along the lines of: "Weapon Picture Above-Stripe".

Guys...Whatever you do, do NOT trap us in there and make us fight until we beat the game under threat of death! Jk. I love that kind of adventure. DO IT!

Eh, I couldn't go through with it. I'd probably cave after the first day when some guy offers me a cookie to release everyone. Then we'd both get arrested, sorry DoS :p

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Finally posted and got into the midst of things! If you are confused after reading the beginning then here's a short explanation - after that blast thingy with Shiren Scyke was... "unconscious" because of the impact, and so missed the rest of the fight. Not sure how that would work in SAO but there you go. Also Stardust is going to be a fun character to write about hohoho

I wanted to ask a question, how expensive are teleport and healing crystals? If I remember correctly they are rare drops and so aren't cheap at all in the market, but it would be great to hear a price.

Last edited:

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
Oh no, Epic, I, for one, would be able to hold you back... That, or you'd be trapped in the game too.

However, for helping me take over the world, I will give you a cheat guide. That should help you if you're the final boss... Instant legendary armor, instant level 99, ultimate sword... All that. Me, I'd just be sitting around having fun screwing with people. I'd be causing the monster encounters. Lv. 100 Arceus appeared on floor one!

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Oh no, Epic, I, for one, would be able to hold you back... That, or you'd be trapped in the game too.

However, for helping me take over the world, I will give you a cheat guide. That should help you if you're the final boss... Instant legendary armor, instant level 99, ultimate sword... All that. Me, I'd just be sitting around having fun screwing with people. I'd be causing the monster encounters. Lv. 100 Arceus appeared on floor one!

Oh, dear lord :P

Anyway, not entirely sure what's happened with the posting order, but since Sycke just posted relatively recently I'd guess it's DoS, then me.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm still waiting for Colony to post (I think) now that he has to reply to like, five posts now. (-_- Pretty much threw out anything I'd planned with Phoenix to handle it)

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
I'm still waiting for Colony to post (I think) now that he has to reply to like, five posts now. (-_- Pretty much threw out anything I'd planned with Phoenix to handle it)

Ah, yeah, definitely. So, Colony, DoS, me, something - bleh. I think after Colony pretty much anyone can post.

And sorry about throwing things, but it seems that generally in RPs things don't go exactly to plan... like ever :p It'll be figured out.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I'm working on my post. It should be up in a bit, so hold tight. I've got a lot of stuff to go over :P

@Pink: By any chance is there a description for how Fiersome looks? Or should I just make one up?

Edit: My post is up, though it could have been longer. But yeah... Threats and all that.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Colony- I will send you a picture of Fiersome in a little bit ^^ let me get to college first… a second thought, It might take a bit because I will have to cycle almost 2 hours to get there. I'll send you a picture when I can.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Posted for Phoenix. This is where skill and wits come into play!

If her plan goes through successfully, they'll have to build a statue to commemorate her awesomeness.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
The 2nd floor will be posted tomorrow ^^ I already finished it but I need to add some more things. Tomorrow I'm free from college so I have plenty of time.

Back