• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keahi's Breeding Center (Updated Daily)

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
Years
KEAHI'S BREEDING CENTER (CURRENTLY CLOSED) *more like bankrupt and out of business*
Hello there and welcome to my Pokemon breeding center. My name is Keahi and I will be your breeder for breeding needs.​

QUESTION: WHY DON'T PEOPLE ASK WHAT MOVES THEY HAVE?

POKEMON I'M CURRENTLY BREEDING
Turtwig
Chimchar
Starly
Bidoof
Shinx​

POKEMON IN RETURN
Anything​

PENDING TRADES
N/A​

Last edited:

ピクシー

c l ef a b l e -
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 10, 2009
No offence but I doubt you will get EV/Legendaries for such simple Pokémon.

Years
Yeah, if you're just giving away Turtwig Chimchar and Starly, no-one's gonig to give an EV-trained Weavile or anything are they??

Try giving away Pokemon with rare moveset (e.g. A Wish Eevee or something)

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
Years
Benihime: I thought PokeCommunity stayed the same since the past two years, but I think it didn't.
Broken.Promise.: Sorry, but I don't know what a wish Eevee is.

Years
A Wish Eevee is an example of a Pokemon that can be bred to get certain moves it otherwise wouldn't be able to learn

E.g. An Eevee can only learn Wish through breeding. It's rare to find an Eevee who can use Wish, and they are popular in the Pokemon metagame. Just breed for pokemon with different movesets. serebii.net has a good list of what pokemon can learn what moves.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
Years
Broken.Promise.: Sorry, but I don't know what a wish Eevee is.

A Wishing Eevee is simply an Eevee with the move Wish. Its an Egg Move usually only possible on Eevee by Chain Breeding, if you don't use Smeargle. A Friend of mine has a mountain of Male Bold Eevees with the move Wish on them. XD

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
Years
Broken.Promise.: Now I know what it is since you told me now.
Glaceon_: Alright, I doubt that you will give me one, but it's alright if you don't.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
Years
I wouldn't be able to, since they're my friends' Pokemon and not mine. But they're easy enough to obtain for yourself, so long as you have a Smeargle with Wish or a Pokemon that knows Wish for your Smeargle to Sketch off of in a Double Battle.

As Broken.Promise. has said, you're best checking out the Egg Moves a particular Pokemon can learn and breeding those, rather than just breeding Pokemon people can more or less get rather easily. You could look at possible Egg Moves for those Pokemon, however, and see if there are any worthwhile moves you could breed for in those particular Pokemon.

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
Years
Glaceon_: I will look into it, it doesn't matter to me if no one comes here and replys that they want one or not, I must say that PokeCommunity got torn down last year.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
Years
Everbody: No offense to you guys, but he kept on restarting is Pokemon Pearl game because no one would take his breeding Pokemon and now this is kind of ticking me off to a bad mood and this been happening for two years.
Keahi: Take care with your Pokemon breeding center, I felt the same way also, but I joined a breeding center though.

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
Years
Fire Eagle: Thanks for the help, maybe when I'm done breeding all of my Pokemon, I should join a breeding center with someone else.

Back