• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You might have been in PC too long if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
Years
Well, here, you say things that might be a sign of being in PC too long. I'll start.

...you know everyone here.
...you have everyone offline address you by your username.
...you write your user title and location on every school assignment.

Well, it's a start.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
...if you can successfully hack into the admin's accounts here
...if you keep writing all over your books (a doodle): pokecommunity pokecommunity pokecommunity or over your pencil case "this property belongs to [insert ur user name here] plz return to (insert her or his) house at pokecommunity
...if you can recite every single signature on this site
...if you've successfuly stalked every user here but yourself
...if you've paired up and then broken up with every user here
...if you've been here since you were a tiny kid (unless you ARE a tiny kid XD ;))
...if you know everyone's full name here
...if you mutter in your sleep "pc pc pc pc pc pc"

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
...you have gotten to the point where there are no more threads to reply to, and you've begun to stalk yourself

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
like yours, 100marios :) (that IS their slogan. Verrry original. no sarcasm. it makes me laugh O_o)

... if you've started stalking people all over the site whenever they're online for something to do as you've replied/read everything (well I was stalking frosty yesterday all over the site to see if he noticed ;) I'm practising internet stalking ;) But no stalking people in real life wonder if he noticed... except I got lost when mum disconnected the net)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back