• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick, look behind you!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh lord, I'm the most gullible person around. I will literally believe anything.

I even believed it when my friend said gullible wasn't in the dictionary. -_-;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Eh- sometimes. But I'm generally too suspicious to fall for stuff. x:

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I don't fall for stupid tricks and lies easily but if they're really convincing, yes, I do get deceived.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Well I'm more suspicious about it than anything. Don't know if that's the same as being gullible, but I'll hear something that doesn't sound right and I won't fully believe it or deny it.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I am gullible as I can be and a real simpleton.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I am a pretty gullible at times and my friends like to use that with jokes. Though there are also times where I'm not convinced at what other says cause it doesn't seem true.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'm not gullible at all, I'm actually really skeptical.

But, if someone does do the classic 'look behind you!' or something like that then I'll look to humor them mostly, only because I know I get a little bummed when I do that to someone and they give me that cocky look that's like, 'nice try.'

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I don't think of myself as gullible, but there have been times when I've been tricked and I'm ashamed to admit them. One involved my friends and I all being tricked into staring at a dark, empty room for 30 seconds because we legitimately thought there was a rabid animal in there because someone said so.

Years
Did you know that the word 'gullible' isn't in the dictionary?

I'm probably more gullible than I think I am. I'm cautious, at least I try to be, but when I'm out of my element I'm more likely to just go with what seems to be the flow of things.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I'm very trusting of others when they tell me something, but I'm not too trusting to the point of gullibility. I'll fall for some things that are out there from time to time, though.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Yes, I'm extremely gullible. One time my friend had me convinced that Friedrich Nietzsche was a guest star on Desperate Housewives.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I used to be a lot more gullible than I am now. One time I was at school and my friend said there was the word gullible written on the roof, I didn't believe him and then he forced my head to look. He had written gullible on the roof himself in black marker. He misspelt it also, and it is still there ti this day...

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Sometimes, when the person who tries to trick me is believable.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I am so gullible at times, omg! People like to mess with me, but thankfully I've gotten a little less gullible over the years. It used to be so much worse.

Back