• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Shattered Dreams

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
dreamsbanner4transjc6.png

Doing Something Out Of The Ordinary..Everytime!

611217437457ux5.png

Spoiler:

431217437367ax0.png

:t385:Brand New Plot
:t385:Superb Scripting!
:t385:Color Coded Text
:t385:Sub Gym Leaders
:t385:Tournament Style Pokemon League
:t385:New Items
:t385:New Tiles & Pallete
:t385:Running Indoors!
:t385:Customer Appreciation (Pokemarts)
:t385:Custom & Revised Techniques
:t385:New ways to work evolutions
:t385:The use of a Cell Phone
:t385:*New* Mini Game/Sidequest (100% Optional But still worth doing)
:t385:*New* Purchase of berries!
:t385:*New* Scaling Mountains!
:t385:*New* New Field Mechanics (Headbutting Trees, Berry Harvesting, Weather Amplifying ect.)
:t385:*New* Weather Spots!! (Weather changes mid game...or you can optionally change the weather ;))

81217437749ru3.png

REMEMBER: Everything in these screens are subject to change.
Spoiler:

11217438381ic9.png

Code:
[B]June 28:[/B]Thread rebooted!
With noticeable differences.
[B]July 6:[/B]Both the male and female sprites and OW's are done and inserted.

881217437624vl2.png

Spoiler:

421217437830un8.png

Spoiler:

451217438852gw3.png

531217438031jt7.png

Quilava's Master- Mapper & Scripter
Scyther X- Spriter & C0-Mapper

71217438739gi3.png

• Blue Pikachu, Yunghove, Eeveeon & IceCharizard for the banners
  • Visual (aka Cheesepeow) for the rom base
  • Neti for helping me make this CSS sheet.
  • Everyone who supports us:)

Last edited:

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
Years
nice story and i like the mewtwo and lucario part, keep the good work up, and luck!BTW, FIRST TO POST!(i hope to see ristar!)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
looks good quilava's master.
the story is nice and simple yet a bit complex at the same time.
But there is a mountain error on picture 5.
you should fix those.
And maybe you should add chairs to the school because it would look pretty bad if kids had to stand.
good luck on this hack!

Corrosion

Support Pokemon Amber!
Years
Umm I'm pretty sure that mewtwo wasn't created 400 years ago.
I'm quite sure Mewtwo doesn't exist.

Nevertheless, I would think up a story for Mewtwo's existence- Freak of nature or something? Good luck to you all anyways.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Umm I'm pretty sure that mewtwo wasn't created 400 years ago.

T_T so...? This dusnt have to be anime/manga cannon. Ever heard of an ancient pokemon?? Who's too say that this isnt an ancient version of mewtwo (which it mite be)

Anyway new screens are going to be up as regularly as possible. Most in the first post other thruout the thread. And we still need some help, any of the jobs listed can be appiled for.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
Hey, congrats...It's like everyone is putting up a hack each day.
I have some problems with this hack. Did you get this plot from pokemechs RP
1. Lucario isn't so legendary for a hack, i mean he is an evolution.
2. The male character looks like an officer. hahaha

This hack is very good...keep up with it!

Scyther X

Shadow Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
I'm quite sure Mewtwo doesn't exist.

Nevertheless, I would think up a story for Mewtwo's existence- Freak of nature or something? Good luck to you all anyways.

Hi corrosion, yea he pretty much is a freak or nature, a pure bite off of Mew but he's still fun to use. . Also, Arm♠ndo Ristar will make an appearance in the game. Hopefully we can get some more screenshots done.

Edit: Lucario may not be a Legendary, but neither is Mewtwo but both are very capable of blowing some of the other legendaries out of the water. Plus both are very diverse and I really wanted to incorporate them in this Hack for my team mate Quilava's master felt that they were "jipped" out of a storyline and so were Latios and Latias. Aside from their 2 dollar movies. Also, No, we did not get this idea from pokemechs RP. This is an original idea made by us.

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Hi corrosion, yea he pretty much is a freak or nature, a pure bite off of Mew but he's still fun to use. . Also, Arm♠ndo Ristar will make an appearance in the game. Hopefully we can get some more screenshots done.

Edit: Lucario may not be a Legendary, but neither is Mewtwo but both are very capable of blowing some of the other legendaries out of the water. Plus both are very diverse and I really wanted to incorporate them in this Hack for my team mate Quilava's master felt that they were "jipped" out of a storyline and so were Latios and Latias. Aside from their 2 dollar movies. Also, No, we did not get this idea from pokemechs RP. This is an original idea made by us.

correction, Mytsuu IS a legend =O

and as anyone who has acctually played DP knows, Rukario IS NOT a legend... then again, neither is Minyruu, and...
then again, the movie DOES make him look like a full-fledged-legend o_O

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Yea the reason we put him as a legend is because in the movie he was capapble of some things and sometimes the game doesnt have to revolve around a legend. Remember we aim for orginality not the same generic plot involving The legendary dogs (which almost 55% of the hacks have) or birds. So we chose the 'underused' or 'underappreciated' Lucario can be strong jus because he's not a legend, he sholdnt be ,knocked out of the running for making a great hack..nbow im rantin and didnt want to...buyt yea new screenshots should be up in a minute or so..

EDIT: New screenshots/ Nothing spectacular becuase we're still working, but do expect better screesnshots soon :-)

Last edited:

Scyther X

Shadow Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
Don't thnk that this thread is dead, we jus hit a snag in geo tunnel but we will be updating reli soon...but for now enjoy the pics we have and possibly a story lengthen to help incorporate Ristar a bit more :)

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
it's NOT dead we jus got back on our feet. and Drevlim please tell us what needs improvement so we can try to make it better thanks ;)

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
Years
what do you mean by someone who would like to change the icons of the D/P pokes, i can probably do it

Scyther X

Shadow Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
he means the litte icons u see when u check your pokemon party. those would be greatly appreciated.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
This thread will be going thru some renovations appearance wise. We already included a 'Sneak Peek/Spoilers' section which has 3 new revealing pictures. Try not to look if you like surprises ;). Also next to every section of the thread is an update tag which changes for every update thus u can find out if the thread is updated. Be expecting a story expansion soon...we're just working on Geo Tunnel and the oddly popular Ristar Story...Be sure to drop some comments and tell us what you think we are working to get some more people on our team and we have a few in mind. If we think you have potential to help we WILL be contacting you via PM between the next 47 hours. As for me I'm going to bed...
Seeya in the AM

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I Love The Banners. They're great. Thnk you Blue Pikachu!

To everyone else: More info on the way...keep checking regularly and drop a comment or two :)

Blue Pikachu

It's a Blue Pikachu!... Lawl
Years
Sorry just realised I didn't make the last one transparent! (hence there is all the white showing up)

Off to school now but will fix when I return.

Back