• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

PCX Event Volunteering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I would host any of the word games/searches/crosswords/etc. And I'd still like to do the other word game I suggested in the suggestions' thread, if that's still possible. I've got it all prepped if anyone wants to look over it.

Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Added preliminary hosts (yes, you're approved, but whether you need other hosts isn't determined yet).

Everybody else is still being discussed.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Wait, but our names aren't listed up there. What does that mean?

Not everyone is approved immediately, some need to be discussed with Jake or wait til more people volunteer.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
May I host the spriting event, please? If RPG Man wants to host it too, maybe we can host it together. To prove I can sprite, here's a fusion from me to you guys.

This is just a prototype so expect an update:
2m4si2u.jpg

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I would looooove to host the roleplay event. Or perhaps the Art contest!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I'd love to host the singing competition if it still needs a host. n___n

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
Years
I would love to organize the Pokemon Highs event, even tho I haven't been around for a while. That would be the fun part tho, because I'm still a fresh user, and that makes everything interesting. Lol, I'm pretty sure you won't pick me, but it doesn't hurt to try. I also have a LOT of time this week until December.

RetroRoller

Trailer Trash
Years
I don't mind volunteering for the Trivia Contest, I'd happily work with some others if it can be hosted by more than one person. I do unfortunately have some limits on my internet usage because of costs/area where I live but it shouldn't be a problem unless I have to spend an entire night (like 11PM - 9AM) doing trivia.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Will we be notified when we're accepted?

Well if you're added soon you'll see a Get Together forum on the front, so... in a way yes. Either that or on the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back