• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

PCX Event Volunteering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
Years
Hey Guys i can help in Sprite Contest Event plz accept me as atleast co-host.
I am good at spriting and i can think of new themes for contest. I even have my own pixel art shop.

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I guess I'll have to also ask for permission to host the... uh.. Lerroux event. It might get interesting.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
I would love to host Mario Kart 7 for the Other Games event. I don't know if you are using the community server, but if you aren't, I can set it up if you PM me the stats. And I can host the PC highs. I have had alot of awesome times here and would love to talk about it with everyone else!

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I want to do the Design-A-Pokemon Contest because I really like seeing people's magination shine through, and it sounds pretty fun and always wanted to host something throughout my time here on PC.
I could also do the writing contest because I also did come in third place last year in the winter story telling event and I love seeing people's imaginations (here I go repeating myself). :)

Last edited:

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
I'd be happy to help out with one of the following.

#thepokecommunity
Gaming Events (I would come up with a few, then other members sggest more)
Challenges (with Sydian)

Oh, and who's Lerroux?

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a building contest, right? Just PM me with what it is I'm doing... I should be open every day for the entire event. Cool Biz! See y'all on the other side! All that jazz! ;D <("v) What he said. Lolz!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I'd love to host the photography contest. Not sure exactly what will be involved, but I'd love to participate in this!

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
I'd love to help with the minecraft event if you guys need anyone else. I love minecraft. :3

Candra Software

PKHeX User
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 29, 2017
Gaming Events... if we get to play certain fighting games such as Street Fighter II I'm in! Actually, what other games in particular are available for this event?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Well sweeties, any ROM hacking/Emulation event going on? I'll be more then willing to help out!

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinta77

I could do map off or sprite contest. I am not good at spriting myself, but I know a lot about sprites. I could also do anything having to do with Rom hacking/emulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back