• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I hate being anti-social, but I have a stereotypical anti-social body. My hair gets greasy, I'm overweight, and that awful BO teens have never real left, and it seems like its here to stay even with daily showers.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Ollo Dcc. Been a while.

Signatures?
I like mine, but am planning to change it soon.

Parties and being social?
3rexpz.jpg

Sir Codin

I'm an anti-social person in real life lmao. I don't talk until someone talks to me. I rarely barge into a conversation.
I'm somewhat the same. I talk more to myself than other people. But I like being around people and listening to conversations, especially if said conversation is an interesting and/or funny topic or story.

Anyway, I like my current sig, so I don't know when I'll change it.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Heh, I'm the opposite of most of you guys. Unless I'm feeling pretty down or whatever I'm a really social guy offline. Always have been. Just felt like I had more fun and could do more stuff that way, but meh, maybe it's just not for some people. *shrug*

OBLIGATORY SIG RAMBLING I'm not changing mine until the staff collab is over. When it is, I'll probably just go back to the dots I had beforehand. I liked the simplicity of them!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Roc, that's funny.
My cousin follows me around sometimes during family gatherings.

@Jz
I just kind of lurked in different rooms to avoid people. It was actually a welcome home party for my uncle- he just got home from the hospital recently. My family irritates me, though, so I didn't exactly feel bad about avoiding them haha. Really, though- only in my family will you hear someone loudly yelling "No kissing! That leads to babies!" being yelled into another room, directed at my cousin's girlfriend. I kind of feel bad for her; I'm sure we freaked her out.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'm pretty social irl nowadays myself, hard to believe that I have absolutely no problem at all making friends when compared to my hermit lifestyle back in high school lol.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Honestly though, I just avoid people. Except this one time when there was like five people who would leave me alone. i:x

So, what's everybody doing?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm contemplating putting an ink lineart on my Aggron drawing while listening to a Five Finger Death Punch song. I'd say this night is going pretty well haha. Might actually add this drawing to my art thread.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm actually watching some Godzilla reviews from James Rolfe. I was gonna buy the a DVD of the original Godzilla movie but I saw House of a 1000 Corpses & The Devil's Rejects for 10$ :C

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Just playing Mass Effect 3 and Halo 4 over Xbox Live and listening to Blood Stain Child and Red Alice right now, I'm so glad I got that IE app over Live.

Sir Codin

Studying for my Bio test while occasionally taking breaks to play System Shock 2.

Oh and this is what I'm listening to right now:

Crux

Evermore
Years
Listening to Up, Up and Away from Kid Cudi on repeat, trying to conceptualize a game that isn't kinda desturbing, and playin' some Bass.

@Slender:
You listen to 5FDP?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
you guys seem to have fun all!

i have a cold so i can't breathe well so >.< and google didn't come back yet! and computer is sooo slow but i understand it's slowness so it's okay for me now!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Only a couple of their songs, but yeah. x;
I still want to make that Magikarp animation with "Indestructible" playing in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back