• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Origin

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
Thanks for the encouragement you guys, I am working on a video of a person you can snag from and I have a few more details...but they're not quite ready for the public yet.

Today has been an update day...not everyday will I do this though.

Ok, today I updated with some goodies and the title is being 99% redone as we speak, also if anyone could, join, or help out, it is always appreciated and credited.Thank you to those who write good comments.It encourages me to continue on with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
This looks really nice! It reminds me of the game I'm making, as it also has all the regions, except Orre, but I have a new region to replace it with. It also has 600 Pokemon. But I'm not revealing the name yet, and it won't be released until I get some other things done.

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
I tried to post this in the game Dev. section, yet avatar isn't online, guess for now I'll just post what was supposed to be there here.(until it gets put in)

Back