• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just writing "Hey" is too Mainstream.

Years
Why hello there! I am commonly known as "The Stalker". I take a keen interest to people like you. Yes, you. The one reading this. You must be thinking. "This guy knows nothing about me!" but oh, how much I do. Who am I? You do not need to know that. Just remember the name. And hope that you don't see it around much. Or hope that you do.

Okay okay. I probably creeped you out, but I just wanted to have some fun. I won't reveal my identity, because there really isn't a need for me to do that. But I am an avid fan of several Anime series, some of which are, clearly, Highschool DxD, Naruto, Angel Beats, and Clannad. Anyways, I turn 16 this year, and I joined this forum for a few reasons, ROM hacking being a big part. I find it really fascinating, to be able to modify a game to suit your interests. Almost more so than actually creating your own game. I work mainly in the field of Graphics, but I am not a complete imbecile when it comes to other stuff, like scripting and the infamous ASM (Okay, maybe I am.).

So, that's about all I have to say about myself for this Introduction, and I hope to see you guys around some time! Yes, I sure do >:D.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Oh, you seem like a really awesome dude. :3 You'd also make a great scientific detective, stickin' to people like glue, ohoho! Ah, but welcome to PC! Terrific to meet you! <33

I used to watch Angel Beats! a lot, and found it hilarious - not sure why I didn't continue, though. Probably because I was watching different anime at the time and got more in tuned with those anime, but, yeeeah. Hey, why don't you check out the Culture & Media board? Maybe specifically, the Anime & Manga board, for all of your daily anime discussion! There are a lot of good members who are into the anime who'd love to meet you! But of course, there's also our popular Emulation & ROM Hacking board. There are a lot of tutorials & guide and resources to help you modify a game, so, I hope that you'll enjoy it! You've played some ROM Hacks, yes? I'm thinking of finishing Dark Rising today when I get the time!

Thanks for joining us, and I'm looking forward on seeing you around the forums! Don't be afraid on asking for help around the forums if you need it, mmkay? The members around here are really enthusiastic on helping others to help make everything feel conformable! Also, don't be shy on sending me a VM or PM anytime, and I'll respond as soon as I can! <3

Be seeing you, and cheers to a great day, yes? :D

Years
Have to say, this is one of the cooler ways to introduce yourself. I'm impressed! Welcome to PC, Stalker. :) Fantastic to meet you!

ROM hacking is a huge thing here so if that's primarily your interest you'll find a lot to do in that regard. Plenty of tools to create your own game, resources and guides, and other cool things like places to put or join a hacking team. Though the highlight are the hacks themselves, of course! I used to be so obsessed with those years ago; played Shiny Gold all day before moving onto Liquid Crystal and Flora Sky. Always worth it. <3 Have plans to try Light Platinum sometime given its popularity too, haha.

Have a good time here! Seems like you're a pretty well-versed person yourself so we'd love to have you explore around and get involved. This is one of the best communities out there so friends are right around the corner. Don't be afraid to talk with whomever interests you!

See you around.

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
Hey STalker, welcome to the community
well i can see you have wrote many stuff about urself and i dont wan to read it cause i m dizzy :)
you should share some of ur graphic work in the art section, poeple will love it
enjoy ur stay and try to stalk me buddy :D

Back