• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Digital Network

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Has anybody played the Demo yet?
I'd like to read your feedback :)
(and please please please- tell me the bugs- I HAD NO BETA TESTERS - so i might of missed some)

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
It was very good. The Menu glitches sometimes, you know, I couldn't close it sometimes.
And, in the beginning, talking to your Mom, virus is spelt wrong.
And, in your room, There's a Tile error on your tv.

That's what I could get, now. Oh, and nice Co-Op Mode, btw :)

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
Awesome demo Neo_Dragon! I noticed a few graphic errors in the game... and you could walk while in battle (between messages). Also, the menu was a tiny big buggy. Overall, it was great and I can see that you put a lot of effort into it. :)

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
I'd like to play, but unfortunately the link does not work. :\ Could you please post a new one?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, I found a couple of bugs while I was playing and some things that need to be improved. However, I don't have much time left to post, so I'll post my evaluation during the weekends.

blueguy

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
I've downloaded it now, but unfortunately windows says it can't run it. I have RM2K3 and everything. I'm not sure why it doesn't work. :/

blueguy

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
I have attached a pic which shows the error.

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2009
Umm... Neo are you still working on this game?

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I tried to get the demo but it says the page is unavailable!Can someone help me out?Does it even work? anymore(the site)?Anyway,the game looks great!

Years
I played the demo, was quite fun but very buggy.. Major problem with following sys was if you walked into a blocked off corner, he won't move out of the way and you are trapped.
also, if you try and skip the intro and stuff by pressing enter really fast it messes with the hero speed. The menu can also be accessed at inapropriate times. The cbs was a bit laggy and d-burst took a lot longer than 3 seconds sometimes. Also the run system wasn't so good.. Whenever you held enter (even during text or standing still) you went into run pose. (This may have something to do with the speed problem)

Other than that, I loved it!

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
One site says it's unavailable and the other says it's been 7 days or 25 downloads so it's been deleted!I really want to check out the demo.

Years
the demo is good, but there are lost of bugs (mostly becouse of the running) and the cbs is a bit laggy (probly becouse of my computer :D)
i'll give you 8/10 :D

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Hey guys, nice to see this thread bumping up (since Silk2 is my main concern now).
I am still working on this game, but i am trying to work on Silk2 more. I have one new feature that I will post info on in the future- its really cool and has never been done before (at least not in a pokemon game) .
Thanks for the comments on the demo everyone. I'll fix most of the bugs,for example the menu does not close when ur press the cancel key ( I found out the error in my code when I started working on Silk2), and Im sorry to say this but I'll most likely take out the D-Burst feature (since in all the battles execpt like 2 it lags), BUT I will replace it with this new feature im doing soon.

Again thanks for the comments on this game, be sure to check out Silk2.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
It's nice to hear that you're still working on this.

Back