• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Development: Take/Return Pokemon

Years
Really good work...I always admire ASM hackers...
But what if you choose is an egg? will this code crash?
By the way, from the return code , it's possible to give player a specific Pokemon,isn't it?

Juan

Brazilian with a bad English
Years
Really good work...I always admire ASM hackers...
But what if you choose is an egg? will this code crash?
By the way, from the return code , it's possible to give player a specific Pokemon,isn't it?

The command 'special 0xBC' does not choose eggs.
And yes, it's possible. But you have to write every 100bytes correctly, according to the article of bulbapedia. Otherwise one will BadEgg.
It would be similar to the tutorial "How to create predefined pokemon" made by Mastermind_X, but instead of saving the Pokémon in the box, it saves the team.

Years
In the battle field of Emerald there is a similar function I think...It take all your pokemon and return them when you finish battle...How it works?

Back