• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A start of the New[Kanto only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
Years
Okay, this will be my first RP so, go easy on me, and if things go wrong, delete it. ^_^

Okay, a standard start from Kanto. Please start new charas for this, Being that I'm new, I'm not sure about everyones past :). You can be from where ever, but please have your chara be coming to get a pokemon from Prof Oak. This doesn't mean you can't have a pokemon with you already(please bring only 1), but you are starting your journey from Pallet. Remember, Kanto only, until we get all the way through. Please no legendaries please, and nothing to 'advanced' for begining trainers, please. And remember, the first 1-151 pokemon only for now, and the starters are the normal bulbasaur, squirtle and charmander. We will start after a few people come in :)

Name: Najari Keeshi
Sex: female
Discription: Short, dark brown hair stoping just past her ears, followed by a pair of soft brown eye covered by glasses. She wears a normal white T-shirt with an ultraball on the front, and a red/green plad skirt.
Starter: Charmander
Extra pokemon: Ratatta

Last edited:

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Name: Kou Shirou
Sex: Male
Description: 5ft 1 inch tall in height, has a White T-shirt with the Indigo League Symbol(on Ash'es old hat) on the front and It says INDIGO POKEMON LEAGUE. He wears black knee length pants and he was messy coffee brown hair that always comes out different. Also graduated from Alpha Region Pokemon Academy...
Starter: Bulbasaur
Extra pokemon: Poliwag
History: Kou loved to play near the water, and one day when his dad was fishing Kou(who happened to be sitting next to him) fell into the Water! A poliwag floated up and lead Kou's dad to where he fell. So Kou's dad decided to keep Kou's live saver until he became of age.
This is gonna be good I think...

Last edited:

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
Years
Yes, it still can be. Remember, we need details on your past on how and why you have your extra Pokemon as well(later on when we start). ^_^

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
Years
Scout Turner
Height: 5'03"
Weight: 121 lb.
D.O.B.: June 30th, 1992
Description: Dark, chocolate brown eyes. His hair is a soft, amber-like blonde. He wears a beige-cream colored shirt with a Moltres on the front. He also wears red jogging pants and white tennis shoes. He wears a wristband with six spots for PokeBalls.
Pokemon: Squirtle
Extra Pokemon: Horsea

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Name: Paige
DEScipechon:long black hair showing sholders long sleve t shirt jeans back pack
pokemon pikachu
extra jigglypuff
hi im new 2!! :P ;)

Last edited:

A.J

Years
Name: Zera
Description: Black Cap Backwords on the side a bit,Browny blondey hair ouy the frond of cap,white grey shirt,and red three quarter shorts,Blue eyes and white shoes.
Starter: Evee(from yellow ver)
Extra pokemon: Dratini

Last edited:

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
Years
((Ok, we start now. I wanted to wait until monday to make sure we get enough people.))

:: A soft giggle could be heard as a little girl in the back seat of a mini-van, a small rattata in her lap on his back, playfully biting at her fingers that dangled above his head.::
"Hey dad, how much longer until Pallet town?" The girl said. "We'll be there in about 10 minutes Najari," The older man said "Now, your looking over my old journal now aren't you? I know your going to get one of those new pokedexes, but nothing beats good ol'experience." The older man said.
"Yes dad," Najari said, looking up into her father face in the rear view mirror, "I have it packed into my backpack, so I wouldn't loose it."
::A nod from her father, Najari looked back down at her Rattata. She had still yet to name him, and she wasn't sure on what to pick. She smiled wide as she tickled the rattatas belly. He squirmed as she did, his paws kicking the air as she did.

::Soon 10 minutes did pass and Najari was standing on the door step of the great professer Oak. Ringing the bell, she stood there, her hands behind her back, griping eachother tight, then soon the door opened.::

"Yes? May I help you?" A tall, grey haired man asked Najari. "Um, Hello, I'm Najari Keeshi, I'm here from Pewter City to start my journey and to get my pokemon trainers licence.." She said with much haste. The man looked at her wide eyed, in shock from the pelting of words. "Well, ok. I am professer Oak. Come on inside, Najari is it? You are the first today."

::Walking forward, they walked into the large lab, a small purple rat following behind her, the young rattata jumped and clawed onto her skirt and climbed up onto her shoulder.::

"Oh goodness, you have a pokemon already?" Professer Oak looked at her, his head tilted to the side. "Um, its only a baby. My dad used to be a trainer and this little guy came from 2 of his pokemon...He wanted me to look after it, because it would be good for it to be trained up with other young pokemon.." Najari said, looked down at her feet. "Hm... Well, Ok. I understand that then. Lets go get you your pokedex and pokeballs, and then I will show you the pokemon I have, or do you already know what we have to pick from?" Professer Oak said as he walked over to a work table.
::Oak let out a soft sigh as he pulled open a drawer, pulled out a thin red plastic thing. Najari guessed that it was a pokedex. After a few minutes of beeping and the voice of a robotic man, Oak turned in his seat and handed the pokedex to Najari.::

"Okay. This is your pokedex. Its your idenification, and your varification((sp?)) that your a pokemon trainer." Oak said as he put his hand into another drawer pulling out a small handfull of pokeballs. "Okay, here are some pokeballs to start you out. But you will have to find your own way to get them, but, if you are in a city with a pokemon center, if you show them your pokedex, they will let you stay the night, and get you something to eat." Oak said smiling at the young girl. "There is a small, unspoken rule that trainers bet on their battles, to help with funds. I am also told that some of the pokemon centers are alowing trainers to apprentice under the nurses there and raise alittle bit of money while they stay. Now, time to get you your pokemon." Oak said as he stood, walking out of the room, Najari behind him.

::They now entered a large lab area, with 3 large tables. One with a red, flame Symbol, the next, a green leaf, and the last one, a blue water drop. The tables were all filled with pokeballs. Najari, knew from Oaks TV show for new trainers that the pokemon on these tables were Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle.::

"Okay... I think I'll pick........."

((Ok, everyone else make their entrances and have them show up after she says that.))

A.J

Years
*walks in with Gary Oak((thats my way of movment and stuff so is that ok it i do that)).with a pokeball in his hand*"once again gary,thanks for helping me catch this Dratini,you a good friend"*said the kid as he walked in admiering Gary Oak*(gary)"Hey,i forgot to give this to you"*Hands over a pokeball*(zera)"wow thanks alot*throws it and a small Evee comes out*(Evee)eee...*it looks up*(zera)come here*evee runs over and jumps to zera he starts patting it*(zera)thanks alot gary,cya*walks down the hall and walks into the lab and see's a girl getting her first pokemon and runs over*hello,my name is Zera,hi Prof.*puts hand out with a grin on his face adn shankes Najari's hand*

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
I the door silently opens I see there is a girl getting her first pokemon and someone with an evee walking over to her oh hi i say before irun over i trip and my sleeping picachu wakes up and thunderbolts me i say im sorry and then let jiggalypuff ought and to my suprize both pokemon start playing with ratattata and evee

A.J

Years
*stops shaking her hand and looks at the cute girl on the floor,and watches his baby Evee playing with the other pokemon*Hello, my name is Zera,who are you*says with a grin on his face and walks over then helps her up*are you ok*looks at his evee at his foot rubbing like a cat*.hay pal*then looks over at the girl*

A.J

Years
ok,now thats settled,*walks over to Oak*hey mate, don't worry about the pokedex i got one off Gary,ok... any way*spins his pokeball in his finger*..Dratini*pokeball drops and dratini comes out and wraps around him going up his body*hey Areose....have any one gave there pokemon a nickname.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Kou walked a few minutes from home, entering the biggest building in Pallet Town. He lived in a small apartment and he was pretty excited. He walked to the south of the town to pick up 'his' Pok?mon. Kou wasn't a licensed trainer so owning a Pok?mon would be illegal. He walked, facing North and pressed the doorbell on Oak's door. A old grey-haired man about his age greeted him. He seemed to be in a hurry.

"Hi." Kou said politely.

"Yes yes, Kou Shirou, you came here to get your Pok?mon right?" He said hurriedly. "There's quite a lot of trainers coming here today." He jogged over to the Pok?mon Storage Room. They walked through many corridors, Kou saw people trying to make some Pok?mon have the ability to talk. A Meowth sat in place and at once Kou recognized who they were. Jessie and James, ex-members of Team Rocket. Kou Shirou has watched every episode of the Journeys of Ash Ketchum. But now it's his turn. He appeared in the storage room where there were 3 tables, each table had about 12 Pok?balls each in them, He saw that the table with a Fire TCG Symbol already had One Pok?ball taken. He quickly grabbed the one with the Leaf Symbol. A Bulbasaur emerged from the Pok?ball.

"Bulba!" Bulbasaur said cheerfully.

"I guess I'll call you Mint." Kou said.

A.J

Years
*sitting down on the chairs that are there with his feet up on the table with head phones on nodding his head and humming*"hmmmm..mm.."*takes thme off and looks at Kou but doesn't say a thing and evee jumps up onto his lap and he looks at him and then starts to pat him then it curls up on his lap and falls asleep*"good boy"*he said softly*

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Kou looked up and at once he realized who the person in front of him was.

"Zera!?" Kou said. He was happy that someone he had once met in the Academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back