• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 16, 2020
I have 3 more questions/problems:

1) Where is Rijon compared to any offical region?
2) Everytime I replace the Brown Rom with an updated version, it keeps on removing all the Pokemon I've caught in my Pokedex. My Pokemon are not gone, it just says I've only caputred one now (I'm using the same save and I'm using the Lameboy Emulator on my Homebrew Cart for my DS)
3) Also, the Super GameBoy Colors is off in battles: The sprites are always using my HP Bar palette

Anyway I can fix the last 2?

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
I have 3 more questions/problems:

1) Where is Rijon compared to any offical region?
2) Everytime I replace the Brown Rom with an updated version, it keeps on removing all the Pokemon I've caught in my Pokedex. My Pokemon are not gone, it just says I've only caputred one now (I'm using the same save and I'm using the Lameboy Emulator on my Homebrew Cart for my DS)
3) Also, the Super GameBoy Colors is off in battles: The sprites are always using my HP Bar palette

Anyway I can fix the last 2?

1. South of Johto
2. It won't do that this time. If you want me to fix your Pokedex, PM me your .sav file by uploading on sendspace.com
3. Use the "SGB" option in your emulator's options.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Hmm, I just beat the Elite Four. I can't wait until I can actually go into the house that the man was blocking! Just for fun, I'll post what legedaries I battled:

Spoiler:

I do have two questions about those:
1. Are those the regular legendaries most people battle? I know you can get Mew, somehow...
2. How come they're not even catchable with Ultra/Great/Pokeballs?

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
1.Those are the one's i've battled...But others have seen others...And I'm not getting in that Confusion again...:)
2.I Caught them in Ultra Balls...But it took millions...:)

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Legendaries aren't supposed to be easy to catch. Why do you think I left the Mew transform thing in, as well as give the dogs roar?

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Legendaries aren't supposed to be easy to catch. Why do you think I left the Mew transform thing in, as well as give the dogs roar?

yeah! i think thats why you left the master ball for the final quest.
about the pokedex i really dont care, and also why you dont mention anything about the legendaries confusion? its a secret? do you want us to discover?

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
NecromancingSaga said:
yeah! i think thats why you left the master ball for the final quest.
about the pokedex i really dont care, and also why you dont mention anything about the legendaries confusion? its a secret? do you want us to discover?

I believe he doesn't want to tell us...In other words...yes its a secret...It will probably remain a mystery unless someone can crack it...I suggest if he won't answer it...we shouldn't bring it up...Unless you can answer it...K...:)

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
I know I should be asking this in the Helpthread, but since nobody reacts to this question, and google isn't helping either, I'm going to ask it here:
Where do I find the safari guys special amulet? I really want to get the HM Strength, 'cause I'm kind of stuck..
Anyway: Can't wait till I can trade my pokemon from other safefiles!
Please, let the next patchfile come..

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
I believe he's going to keep updating even more in the future. Great hackers like him can never be satisfied by all the marvelous stuff he's done ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2021
how come i cant choose totodile as starter pokemon?

why are the sprites still messed up?

I'm @ first gym, haven't seen any new pokemon yet

Is this normal or is there a patch I forgot to download?

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2021
so i need to download compatibility patch to get GSC pkmn or are they in it normally just take long time to get? or does compatibility only allow for trades does nothing else? and how to fix sprite? am so confused, no normally hacker -_-

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
no the compatibility patches are for trading.

the GSC/RSE/DP pokemon are in there, just be patient.

no the compatibility patches are for trading.

the GSC/RSE/DP pokemon are in there, just be patient.

Last edited:

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
so i need to download compatibility patch to get GSC pkmn or are they in it normally just take long time to get? or does compatibility only allow for trades does nothing else? and how to fix sprite? am so confused, no normally hacker -_-

i think that the first new pokemon you are going to face is in the warehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back