• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Well, I caught my latest secret shiny--Ralts!

I'm not very happy about it though. First off, my chain broke at 42 after capturing two of them because I was distracted and apparently I didn't apply another Max Repel when I continued along recharging the radar.

Secondly, both of them were male when I had my Modest syncher out. (I was also packing an Adamant one whom I'd only bring out once I was satisfied with my Modest "harvest.")

Thirdly, I wasn't at the computer so I didn't get any videos or pictures of the battles. I was counting on being able to record some later catches.

Fourthly, neither of them had Trace, and fifthly, Sync didn't work on any of them, and I ended up with a Lax and Impish male. The Impish might make an okay Gallade.

Because I was in the middle of a chain, I missed Drifloon for this week. I went to Aerodactyl and did 30 resets but I don't really have the motivation for him right now.

@Memphis: Did you catch one Whismur and clone, or did you catch all of the "family" separately? If the former, only one will count for dex/card purposes.

@ultimate_trainer: This isn't a trade thread. Please use the one established.

Gratz to Fufu for the Krows, Whale Lord for the Mime, and Mime for the Purgorgeous. :D

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Congratulations on shiny Purugly, Shiny Mr. Mime. You, too, MM with your shiny Ralts.

I'm just soft resetting for Bulbasaur. I know I'll never get it, though. I'm starting to forget what it feels like to look at the summary of a shiny in FR/LG...

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
thx , 'grats , gd luk to my new shiny is lvl 93.and when its 97-99 ill ev it just like my agradonas.and for a shiny card do i have to pm MM?

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Congrats to new shinies all. Lol I've been feeling ill the past few days. Been mostly only Sring for Uxie. I want to get it soon so I can move on to a better target in diamond. I've done some Srs for bulbasaur too, heh to be honest not that much since I've been sick. Played my pearl some too. I'm at snow point. Not much longer till I get to palkia. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Grr I need motivation as in nice pretty pictures. XD

Congrats on the Ralts, MM. Still have my eyes set on Azelf at the moment and I'd have plenty of time over the upcoming holidays off from school. :3

*pokes Brawl*

Chompah :x

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
Years
Well, I caught my latest secret shiny--Ralts!

I'm not very happy about it though. First off, my chain broke at 42 after capturing two of them because I was distracted and apparently I didn't apply another Max Repel when I continued along recharging the radar.

Secondly, both of them were male when I had my Modest syncher out. (I was also packing an Adamant one whom I'd only bring out once I was satisfied with my Modest "harvest.")

Thirdly, I wasn't at the computer so I didn't get any videos or pictures of the battles. I was counting on being able to record some later catches.

Fourthly, neither of them had Trace, and fifthly, Sync didn't work on any of them, and I ended up with a Lax and Impish male. The Impish might make an okay Gallade.

Because I was in the middle of a chain, I missed Drifloon for this week. I went to Aerodactyl and did 30 resets but I don't really have the motivation for him right now.

@Memphis: Did you catch one Whismur and clone, or did you catch all of the "family" separately? If the former, only one will count for dex/card purposes.

@ultimate_trainer: This isn't a trade thread. Please use the one established.

Gratz to Fufu for the Krows, Whale Lord for the Mime, and Mime for the Purgorgeous. :D

Caught teh Whismur and cloned it.
But Lairon I caught as a Lairon.
Can I grab an SHC?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Congrats in your Ralts MetalMario, my shiny Ralts was actually lonely natured so I chose to evolve it into Gallade which I now use to catch most of my shinies.

Anyway, I'm still SRing for Regice, I've lost a lot of motivation lately so I've been doing it less, and it's not even been that long... =S
Ah good luck everyone...

Shiny_Hunter

Looking For Shiny Pokemon O_O
Years
Congrats on the shinies MM and Mime=)
Had horrible luck with chaining on the weekend. I tried Vulpix, Larvitar, and Natu but the hightest I got was in the 20's. I then tried something easy ,on Sunday, which was Geodude. I actually got to 40 when I started to reset. I left it on all night and this morning....I got the shiny Geodude! Its lv.6, has a hardy nature, and its a boy. Just like my Machop I am trying to Ev train it to a Golem. Also can you guys think of a nickname for him and my Machoke?
Good luck

Years
well thanks for the congrads lol also i been going from shiny azelf to chaining i really want a poke rader shiny but a shiny azelf would work as well lol well thanksgiving break will be awsome shiny hunting time lol

i also been training my shiny typhlosion its currently at lvl 93 and i hope to have it at lvl 100 before thursday lol

good luck and happy thanksgiving if i dont see you before then.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I might chain for a shiny Vulpix over Thanksgiving...

Currently soft resetting for shiny Bulbasaur on LG...breeding for Cyndaquil on Diamond is hold on for now because the amount of level 1 Cyndaquil I've seen over the past few days is just unnatural...and there's also the fact that none of them have the correct IVs, but I certainly didn't expect to get one with the correct IVs so easily.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
argh! :@ Havent gotten down to hatching lately due to homework and important assignments.......so I guess I wont be getting this shiny swinub for a looon time.

Years
OMG OMG I am so exited i soft reseted for shiny azelf allnight and played sick today and soft reseted all day and right now i am battling shiny azelf it looks so alsowmi hope i catch it lets find out by the way i got azelf in my dex already so that is why i am using repeate balls

Ball #1 repeat ball Failed
Ball #2 luxary ball Failed
Ball# 3 ultra ball Failed

Damn it i hope i catch it

i got a masterball still from the galatic dude but i will try not to use it lol

Ball #4 failed
Ball #5 Failed

this is so awsome

i just hope i catch it lol

ball #6 2 wiggles but failed
Ball #7 GOT IT IN A TIMER BALL YAY

I CAUGHT SHINY AZELF FINALLY

well good luck everyone else
Good thing i played sick today lol

INfo on azelf

lvl 50 in timer ball
calm
nov 20 2007
valor cavern
at lvl 50
likes to fight
levitate
confusion
uproar
future sight
nasty plot

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey guys srry for the absence ive been grounded =( so ive been grounded from the ds but im not anymore! so im back to sring for mudkip! congrats to everyone who caught a new shiny! and good luck to everyone on there hunts!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Wow, congratulations on the shiny Azelf, Shiny Mr. Mime! Now I'm motivated to soft reset for a legendary on Diamond. But I must complete the other legs of the circuit first...that's it! I'll return to soft resetting for Cranidos on Diamond while I take a hiatus from egg hatching!

I won't be able to hunt much today, but tomorrow, Thrusday, and Friday will be full of hunting because I have those days off from school. Thank goodness for Thanksgiving...

Back