• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Im just wonderin if anybody has a crush on someone here at PC?

(PS: this is just another one of my crazy ideas! :P )

prolific_rhapsody

Paradox in Paradigm
Years
I think Arcanine's right.
I dont have a crush on anyone here,because I havent met them to know them.
Besides,I already have a girlfriend.I would call it "online friends",to be more specific.
If a member joins here called "littlebit",or something like that,thats my girlfriend. :D :D

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
lol well thats true but still you can get attached to people if your not careful. lol i guess a net crush is a different thing. :) lol shall I ruin it for u arcanine :p oh dear shame they aren't a PC member. Maybe if I get them to join ;)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
I was actually trin to get Andy to spill the beans on his real fellings towards Soph..oh well i didnt work! this can be closed! :laugh: (just for the record i have a crush on Sapphire...shes my friend!)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
igtica said:
lol well thats true but still you can get attached to people if your not careful. lol i guess a net crush is a different thing. :) lol shall I ruin it for u arcanine :p oh dear shame they aren't a PC member. Maybe if I get them to join ;)
I am a bit lost by that post there.

Sapphire Latios said:
I was actually trin to get Andy to spill the beans on his real fellings towards Soph..oh well i didnt work! this can be closed! :laugh: (just for the record i have a crush on Sapphire...shes my friend!)
This can stay open I never said I was going to lock it.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
who do I have a crush on? I'm not telling *blushes*

ok...for everyone that puts me on their list, I will reveal one person on my list...

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
tmbjr said:

ok...for everyone that puts me on their list, I will reveal one person on my list...
The ladies just find me so irresistable that they try to ignore me...oh yeah!
Could I guess? Hm....
Well a pairup with someone doesn't mean that he's your crush, so I don't have one here =P

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
A crush? Online? >_>;; Nope! But.. I do admire a lot of different people because of their personalities. And there are some guys that I'd love to meet in person, so if that happened then.. maybe, yeah. ^_^

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Net crushes?I highly doubt it.Chances are as follows:123846583839837403287482374.349752394 to 0.000000000000000001

Me, I just have online really good online friends, that's about all

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Hehehehe... Not telling you guys. ;P Yes or No? I know, but I'm not telling you. =P

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
tmbjr said:

lol Junichi put his list up so i believe its time for u to reveal one person ;)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
igtica said:
lol Junichi put his list up so i believe its time for u to reveal one person ;)
...but tmbjr wasn't on Junichi's list. @_@;

I don't have any online crushes, so I obviously don't have any on people of PC. Not to say that I don't believe in online love. I'm not against it or anything. It's got its ups and downs just like offline love. :P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I'm pretty sure no one will ever put me on their list...therein lies the beauty of the plan I stted above...since no one will put me on their list sincerely, I will never have to reveal my crushes...

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
Years
I don't think I really consider to really like anyone here.
Most, I definetely consider most friends here on PC.
I don't think I really that like anyone here yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back