• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Riddles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Scyther?

Because I just remember that in 1 episode Scyther (and another pokemon -not saying the name :P- ) cannot see red or they go blind with Rage!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Electabuzz? the other pokemon who rages when it see's the colour red!

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
Years
Yes it's Psyduck! Next riddle:

I use claws that are hard to find.
I always leave a trail behind.
I am nocturnal by nature.
I have a clever way of capture.
But for some reason I'm called "song 2".

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years
For the psyduck riddle, my first thought was about the shinies, like what color they were when they were shiny, but I didn't have fast enough connection on my psp to look it up, and thought about the games next (Since I've never actually played the first gen, I didn't think about them until later) but got those guesses wrong. When I told my little brother about the riddle, he first thought of the games, but I told him about the shinies, and he kindly looked up the colors of shiny Pokemon while I was busy and showed me Psyduck. So it really was my idea, but he just basically helped me since I didn't want to/was too busy to look up their colors...And by the way, PartiallyInsaneWhimsicott, I did tell my little brother that you think he's a genius, even if we both should get half credit.

So for now, we'll be working together unless I figure it out before even asking him.

EDIT: Our guess right now is Cacturne. I really hope that it's right.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
Is it Meowth? It was nocturnal in Pokémon Crystal and was on the front cover of Pokémon Song Best Collection 2.

marcc5m

what
Years
Ariados. Its Soul Silver entry says:
"The string leads back to its nest."
It catches prey by attaching silk to them and tracking them down later, and it has small, hooked claws.

Last edited:

FreakDude

Unknown Destiny Awaits
Years
Sneasel!
It has claws and appears at night and uses razor claw which are rare(i guess) and leave trails because of snow

Fireworks is likely right.=D

Last edited:

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
Years
Yes, Ariados is right, next riddle:

Burn me, bury me,
what's it gonna be?
I got a plant, dugged into me.
Circles every where and remember what I do,
the light on me, will show you.

Status