• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Musharna versus Swoobat

Which do you pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
2i0smcy.png

Second last poll (for now), which do you pick? n_n​

Years
I'm going to go with Musharna on this one since Swoobat looks weird.

Also, Musharna's stats are much better than Swoobat's.

Both have terrible movepools but Musharna's color wins it for me, not to mention one of my fave Trainers (Bianca) uses one.

So yeah, I like Musharna better of the two.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I never liked Swoobat that much, so I went with Musharna. It's just so totally bulky and its movepool is decent. However, sweeping things with Simple Swoobat seems tempting.

blue

gucci
Years
I've used both and found them both helpful in different ways, preference I'd have to choose Mushrana, it's move pool is better IMO.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I've always had problems with Swoobat. Just for that, I'm going with Musharna, as my unevolved Munna is still kicking its (*ahem*).

Cyclone

Mentalii

Back
Years
Swoobat. Ok, its stats are bad, ok, its movepool too, but anyway, I tried both Pokémon in my team and it was very more useful than Musharna. Moreover, I hate slowness. Really. So, needless to say that Musharna's extreme slowness quickly annoyed me.

Years
I voted Musharna. Swoobat only really has speed going for it, while Musharna is bulky enough to take a hit and dish them back out.

Also Woobat (Zubat?). I hated it every time I encountered it in a cave.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Not that I'm a particular fan of either, but I chose Musharna. It, in my opinion has a nicer colour palette and is better to use in battle. It also has Synchronise which is helpful in catching. Woobat's design looks pretty ugly to me and it was always annoying to have to evolve a Woobat by friendship to get one.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aw I always liked Swoobat! It's weirdly cute and it did well for me when I used it in my team. :> Never liked Musharna's design and I suppose I wouldn't like to have it on my team since I dislike slowness. So Swoobat wins this for me~

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I don't really like either of them, but if I had to choose - and the key word is had - then I'd go with Swoobat. It's a second rate Sigilyph, but it's sorta better than Xatu, which isn't saying much. And it's fast, which always goes well with me. Musharna has the uncomfortable duopoly of just looking weird AND being slow. Nope, not for me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I love them both, but I'm going with Musharna. It's a big, fat, adorable tapir and it wants to give you good dreams and kisses. What's not to love about it? It's movepool is actually pretty neat (especially if it had a high Attack, too) and its HP is to die for (I love me dat HP), and it's also pink. PINK. Makes me love it just because of that. So my vote is a big fat yes to Musharna.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Swoobat is an awful waste of time and you should never use it unless you want to be making trips to the Poke Center...alot. Mursharna is pretty bulky and has good SpA.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Musharna, hands down. Swoobat is a waste of space. Also Musharna has mediocre bulk and and it fairs in Special Attack.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
COME ON GUYS WE NEED MORE POSTS AND VOTES AND ALL, 15 SOON TO BE 16 IS VERY LOW. ;__;

However! While I'm on that note, voting for Swoobat, purely because of a comic thing I read once and it was adorable and I felt bad for it. :( I want to find it now, actually. But yeah, Musharna's never really had my interest, despite it apparently being better in battle. :x

Plus Koromori sounded awesome at first and Woobat was one of my favourites from the start. :(

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
LOL k Nica Here I am hahaha.

so I picked the cute Musharna cos It just looks cool and the colours on it is just eye catching. Swoobat is just too much doesn't appeal to me. also the trouble I had with musharna is just krazy.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
Swoobat is so under rated. It is a great sweeper due to it's speed and Simple ability. It's also great for setting up Dual Screens in lower tiers, which not many Pokemon can do- or even do well.

Besides I actually think Swoobat is kind of cute in a weird sort of way XD

Mango Dolphin

The Trainer that's a Pony
Years
Swoobat. Woobat may not be the cutest thing ever, but at least he isn't a floating miniature elephant monster thing. Also, when Munna evolves, she then is a floating miniature curled up elephant bear ferret monster thing with a blow hole that sends out mystical smoke that makes you drowsy. Swoobat is cute and gives you hugs and kisses with his heart nose.

Back