• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Word Games

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Finished both 2 and 3, but I'm gonna follow Curious' lead and send them all at once, since I'm definitely going to complete them all. I have to say though, you guys sure made them puzzles tricky, and that makes them so much more fun :)

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I have confirmed my change of answers. Sorry about confirming late.

Puzzle 3 is in answering.

Years
I'm done with the second puzzle and am about to start on the third one! I've always liked Word Search puzzles but this one was a bit tricky. =P

Also, I'm gonna send in all my answers at once after I've compleated all the puzzles.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
This is my first time trying & I have sent my answers for Day 3's game. The 'ORITA' was pretty hard.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I now finished the 3rd puzzle, sent. They were quite easy.

Last edited:
Years
If you think this round was easy then you're gonna be in for a big shock later. No, I'm just kidding. OR AM I? :D

But so far so good, everyone. Any little mistakes we catch and we'll let you know about individually. So if you don't hear from us you can except you completed everything flawlessly.

Years
NOT TO GIVE ANY HINTS OR ANYTHING but "L" and "I" are both capitalized so if something looks like "l" it's not actually a lower-case "L" but actually an "I". So... yay. Check to see if that letter has a foot. ;D

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Too lazy to write all the stuff into Paint, so I'll just be doing the word pairings xp

These ones have been pretty easy though, so looking forward to the harder ones.

Back