• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
She was making this very difficult. Kiki didn't seem interested in anything but what she was doing right then and there. "Poor girl...maybe one of the teachers can help her..." he thought to himself. Shawn saw her battling a Starly, though it seemed Cynder was a little weak.

As she walked away, he called to her. "Nice to meet you, Kiki...Good luck to you." It hurt to walk away without helping, but she seemed to be focused only on the battle. Zapper seemed hurt, too, but concerned about her, too. Still, there was nothing he could do if she wouldn't want his help...

Shawn continued walking past a lot of the students outside, passing by...was it that white-haired girl from earlier? It looked like her from the back, but she was talking to someone else. He looked and it turned out it was that girl from earlier with the explosion. She was another that refused his help... He shook his head, nodding to them as he walked to town, seeing if anything interesting was happening there.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki

Kiki looked up and around at Shawn as he was leaving. Huh? Where was he going? Why? She paused briefly and looked at the other boy that had appeared.

"Hi! Um... Is he ok?" she asked, pointing at Shawn, reaching down to pick up Cynder. She grabbed the boy's hand, forgetting all about the Starly and dashed after Shawn. She was certainly very energetic!

"Shawn! Where are you going? Can I come?" she called, waving her hand. She smiled at the other boy as well. "I'm Kiki by the way!" she added, letting go of his hand again. She smiled brightly at them both, petting Cynder, who huffed and snorted a puff of smoke out weakly.

Crystallized

Always here. Always there.
Years
"W-what bo- W-woah!?" Alex said as he instantly went bright red as the girl known as kiki grabbed his hand and pulled him along, stammering slightly as he couldn't really collect a proper sentence after that for a moment even after she had let go.

"U-uhm...M-my name's A-alex...Nice to meet you" He said with a smile and a short bow as he introduced himself to the boy that Kiki was pointing at and to Kiki herself.

"Heh... Guess we will have to wait a little before having a battle Rayha... But at least we found some people!" He thought to himself as he looked down at the pokeball in his hand.

siiadams

Years
Shawn quickly turned around from hearing his name and saw Kiki and another new arrival, some boy with glasses, behind him. Did she really seek him out? He nodded to her, "If you want to...I'm just looking for something to do, really." He turned to the boy she let go of and smiled, "Hi there. I'm Shawn. What's your name?" Did he unknowingly make himself the welcome wagon? Either way, her smile seemed catching, causing him to smile more.

Zapper, upon seeing Kiki, smiled as she almost seemed to glow with happiness. She glided around both Kiki and the boy, showing she was friendly towards them both, before returning to Shawn's shoulder. It was then that Shawn noticed her Cyndaquil, and that it seemed tired. "Kiki, is Cynder ok? It seems tired," he asked, noticing the small puff of smoke it exhaled.

Crystallized

Years
"Nice to meet you Shawn, my name's Alex... I'm new here I guess. Just got off the boat." Alex said, smiled in acknowlagement at Shawn, before turning his attention towards the Cyndaquill, a concerned look on his face.

"Mhm, Your Cyndaquill looks tired out... Maybe from that battle with the starly?" Alex said with a bright smile as he reaches a hand out to pet Cynder's head as he looked over at zapper, blinking a few times. "Wow.. What kind of pokemon is that Shawn?" He asked, smiling a little.

Nideous

Years
Kiki

Kiki grinned happily and reached over, petting Zapper when she landed. She then reached down and pet Cynder. The cyndaquil was feeling a little off... That battle had taken a lot out of her... She looked around curiously.

"Um... No, Cynder got hurt... Do you have a potion I can please have?" she asked nicely, "Or maybe a pokemon center?" she added after a minute. She grinned and pet Cynder some more.

"And it's nice to meet you Alex! Um... What are we going to do?" she asked with her usual friendly smile.

Crystallized

Years
Alex blinked a few times and smiled widely taking his bag from his bag and plopping it onto the ground and starting to rummage through the various compartments in it, clearly he's been stocking up for this trip!

"Oh! I think i have a potion somewhere in here...If you want it that i- Ah! Here it is!" He exclaimed, pulling a potion from the side pocket of his bag, holding it out to Kiki with a kind smile.

"As for what to do... I've got no idea at all, What dorm are you in?" He said, smiling happily as he patted Cynder once more, sweat dropping as he got a thought in his mind.

"H-how.. Wait... How am I talking to a girl..? This isn't normal.." He though to himself mentally hitting himself for even thinking that, his nervous side kicking in.

siiadams

Years
Shawn looked to Kiki as he picked Cynder up in his arms. "There's a pokemon center in Oak Town, which is where I was headed. Let's hurry there and get Cynder there. We can talk more while we're waiting."

Zapper rested on Shawn's right side, allowing him to hold Cynder easier. He turned his head slightly to Alex, smiling, "Zapper is an Emolga, which are somewhat rare in my hometown. They're an electric/flying hybrid that some trainers have probelms with." He turned towards the town and started walking, expecting them to follow to the center.

He looked to Cynder, petting and reassuring it that it'll soon be ok. Zapper flew ahead of them, pointing them in the right direction.

Crystallized

Years
"Oh! I see.. I've never really seen a pokemon like that before..." Alex said, blinking as he pocketed the potion, preparing to follow after Shawn, turning to Kiki after a few steps forward, stammering slightly now.

"U-uhm...A-are you coming..?" He asked hesitantly before waiting a few moments for her to follow, smiling a tiny bit as he still holds a pokeball in his hand.

Nideous

Years
(We need to wait before the other two post before we do. x3)

Kiki

Kiki smiled happily and took the potion gratefully. "Thank you so much Alex!" she said, spraying it on Cynder without a second thought.

"Quil!" Cynder said happily, looking around once it took effect. With that she put the Cyndaquil on her head and grabbing Alex's and Shawn's hands. "Oak Town, huh? Well, let's go explore! Cynder's fine!" she said happily, pulling on them both and trying to get them to follow her. This was very exciting! And she hadn't even found the school yet, and she had two friends! She totally ignored the Dorm question, as she hadn't paid enough attention. She figured someone would tell her what dorm she was in when she reached the school.

Crystallized

Years
( Yeah o.o Uhm.. I'll wait for your post in the future Nideous before i post ^^ )

Alex smiled softly as she used the potion, he always loves to help people out when they ask for something no matter what the task.

"A-alright l-lets go!" He said shakily again as Kiki took his hand and Shawn's and pulled him along with her, blushing faintly at the physical contact.

"T-this is wierd...B-but fun at the same time! I can't wait to get started... And maybe find my dorm to sleep in too" He thought to himself, smiling at the thought of a bed to sleep in as he ran with Kiki and Shawn, trying to keep up.

siiadams

Years
Shawn smiled as Kiki took his hand. It seemed he had two people he could call friends. He felt like he could float away at any minute. "Alright then," he said, "let's head to town. Are you ready, Alex?" He looked past Kiki to the boy who seemed to have a speech problem. Or was he really shy?

(sorry for being slow to post)

Shawn kept up with the group's pace and arrived in Oak Town. Soon the pokemon center came into view, and so did Zapper, gliding towards them. She landed on his shoulder as they walked through the town, just looking around at the different stores.

Last edited:

Crystallized

Years
"Y-yup! I'm ready!" Alex said, nodding frantically, indeed he seemed more shy than having a speech problem, but the reason why would maybe remain a mystery to Shawn, following Zappy along with Shawn and Kiki until they reach the town.

"Wow... Cool town, I wonder what there is to buy here..." Alex said, wide eyed and staring around in awe, holding Rahya's pokeball in his hand tightly to his side.

"W-well... I-i guess we should find a pokemon center first...right?" He said, blinking as he looked in Kiki's direction.

( I'm gonna go to bed now, Good night! )

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
(thx)

Kiki

Kiki cast a glance upward. Cynder lifted her paw happily. "Quil!" she replied happily, causing the girl to grin. Cynder was fine! Of course it never hurt to have that told to her by a nurse, but it didn't matter. She slowed down, still holding her new friends hands as they neared the center.

"Um." she mumbled, then brightened up. "Cynder doesn't seem hurt anymore! Let's explore! I wanna go here!" she said, striding into a store at random. She looked around at the displays, picking up a plushy of a vulpix. "It's so cute~ I wish I had a real one!" she said, hugging it tightly before putting it down and looking for her friends.

siiadams

Years
Shawn follows, smiling at her energy and enthusiasm. He motions for Alex to follow and walks inside, keeping close to Kiki so she doesn't get into trouble. He looks to a display of pokeballs, seeing the variety they had. He soon walks to where Kiki was. "Having fun?" he asked, chuckling.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Ethan stopped shaking his badge case like an idiot as another man entered the restaurant and decided to sit down with them. Vaguely remembering him from earlier, he quickly put his badge case away and gave him a bit of a piercing stare, analyzing the man for some form of ill-intent....He'd never been one for strangers. Noticing the man's pokemon, Quilava instantly returned to his bad mood and began to growl at it, entering his attack stance. He was sick of all of the strange pokemon that had been coming in to bother him.

As Quilava occupied himself with pestering the new arrival's pokemon, the man himself began to speak:

"Alright. What do you guys know about mythology?"

Instantly, Ethan began to panic at the question. Based off of the suddenness and confidence of the question, he could tell that the man was either a professor or some other scholar from the academy. Throughout all of his history classes, he had simply spent the time sleeping and thus knew very little about the pokemon of the past or the story of the world's creation. Probing his mind, he attempted to pull together what few facts he had obtained in order to see at the very least somewhat knowledgable in the subject, sweating in his nervousness.

Before he had to answer the question, however, the other two students at the table answered for him and he let out a rather soft sigh of relief. For now, he was safe.

A flash of light then erupted through the room and quickly faded into a Starly. Realizing that this was the same pokemon that had antagonized Quilava before, he began to panic once again and fumbled around for his pokeball as the two pokemon prepared to fight, the starly preparing a brave bird attack and Quilava gathering a burst of fire within his mouth, presumably preparing a flamethrower. But, before he could grab his pokeball, the professor's Gardivior stopped the two pokemon mid-air and he froze, watching the two pokemon with a stone-cold expression on his face. He'd done it again.

Quilava, though frozen, did not seem deterred. Since the pokemon had forgotten fire-type pokemon primarily fought in semi-ranged attacks, Quilava quickly let loose a flurry of flames from his mouth, his back erupting in an inferno of orange. Once again, Ethan began to stumble about for his pokeball.....

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Location
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie ran a hand across Kiyoko's head gently. "Yeah... I think so." she responded, somewhat uncertain herself. Before she could respond to his second question however, Valorie's mother chimed in. "Thanksgiving is a time to stop and give thanks for all the things you have." she said, before reaching over and lightly stroking Kiyoko's head in turn. "...Like perhaps having such a wonderful daughter for a trainer." she said in an affectionate manner, though the affection was more directed at Valorie, who in turn smiled up at her mother in an awkward manner. Valorie's mother wasn't all that tall if put in perspective, but really what kid would have the perspective to observe that sort of detail? Regardless, that was apparently where she got her short genes, but even Valorie's mother was significantly taller than Valorie herself. "There's also a big feast..." Valorie added on to what her mother had said, silently thinking about the traditional pigging out. The older woman adressed Mark in a polite tone. "Well hello, Mark!" she said i before turning her attention back to Valorie. "So this is the Mark I've heard so much about, hmm?" she proceeded to ask her daughter, eliciting a moment of uncomfortable silence from Valorie as she thought before Mistress completely distracted her by transforming into Cynthia. It appeared to startle her, though her mother was somewhat more jaded towards the show. Dark pokemon, I swear to Arceus. ARCEUS! GEEZ KIYOKO!

As Valorie watched Mistress blatantly flirt with Mark her expression changed however. Irritation flickered across her face and... was that possessiveness? Was she... maybe a bit jealous? She just sort of placed her hands on her hips and interjected in a somewhat dismissive tone. "Okay...! Um... Mark? Mom?" she said, drawing attention.She then proceeded to look at Kilik all like... what was he still doing here? If she had ever known his name, she didn't now. Was he with Mark or something? Nobody had bothered introducing him... "Um..." She just sort of... casually extended her pointer finger in Kilik's direction for a moment thoughtfully. "Would you guys like to head to Oak Town and pick up something to drink?" she offered, somewhat enthusiastically. After a moment, her mother chimed in. "Well that sounds nice... I was expecting your father here, but I guess he got sidetracked somewhere."

...Valorie declined to comment on this. She had never had her hopes up that he would come.

Elizabeth - Elizabeth's Classroom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Takumi gave his orders Elizabeth in turn called out her own, rather hastily even. "Marowak, dodge!" she called out. At that moment, despite there being no visible way to discern which of Takumi's deino, Marowak's eyes shimmered with a brief glow and her gaze shifted directly to the real one. She then leapt out of the way with great speed and dexterity, directly through one of the illusion's attacks, proceeding to once again dodge the dark pulse by lunging into the air in Deino's direction. Finally, she landed directly next to the dark dragon pokemon and... gave it a hard whack on the nose? The attack was very lackluster objectively speaking, but coming from such a strong pokemon on metaphorical steroids, it would still hurt quite a bit. Now, back to something more impressive. Holy arceus, how had her pokemon just done that?! This was not luck. Elizabeth's marowak had very clearly known exactly which deino was real without deino having made any mistake. She had also dodged his deino's attacks with uncanny ease. These were not inaccurate attacks, nor thrown by a pokemon with incompetent aims. It was almost as if Marowak had known where to be to avoid them before they'd even been launched.

...Marowak had used detect, and had combo'd it with an improvised attack. To get strong, one had to fight hard, one had to learn through trial and through the consequences of their choices. It was how Elizabeth had learned to become strong, anyway. It was al she knew, really! Your move, Takumi

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark flinched as he heard Cynthia approach Mark. He wasn't sure what to think about that... She was putting her fingers through his hair and was uncomfortably close. But... Cynthia just left into the other room to talk to the Rocket Spy... heck he could slightly see her a bit in the door... It was probably the Zoura that Killik had but either way he was fairly nervous.

"U-um..." Mark mumbled. Valorie quickly interrupted though in a dismissive tone. She looked irritated as well... Mark wondered what that was all about... he just kept silent for the moment as Valorie offered to go down to Oak Town to pick up a couple drinks. Mark was totally up for it. He could hang up with Valorie and get to know her mother possibly. He was mostly interested in finally spending time with Valorie but no sense in being rude.

The other detail that caught Marks attention was when Valorie's mother hinted that she heard about Mark... alot about him. Was Valorie talking about him to her...? He was actually somewhat charmed by that. At least he was getting popular.

"You've heard of me...?" Mark subtly said to Valorie's mother. Afterwards Mark quickly smiled to Valorie. "Sure Val! I'd love to!" Mark replied.

Snype crossed his arms and looked up at Mistress. "Kehehe, nothing seems to change huh?" Snype said up to Mistress.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
KIYOKO
きよこ

The Zorua with Lucario Blood

A fond pet on his head followed by "Yeah... I think so." Kiyoko seemed to really enjoy that, smothering Valorie slightly as her mother instead spoke up.

"Thanksgiving is a time to stop and give thanks for all the things you have. ...Like perhaps having such a wonderful daughter for a trainer." Even though this was directed at valorie, he still perkily agreed. Of course, the other woman also began petting him. THIS IS HEAVEN

"Heheh, yepp~!" The little Zorua was seemingly chirpy and giddy. PETTING IS LIKE ECSTASY

"There's also a big feast..." Added Valorie.

Could this day get any better?? Kiyoko was totally content at this point... Maybe even happy..... Okay, very happy..... Okay, ecstatic, excited, cheery, maybe a little hyper...... Okay, hyper. But who could blame him? All of this happiness and joy was spreading and emanating from both Valorie and her mother... And anyone who'd been watching the scene. Wherever they were going... Kiyoko was excited. He quickly found his way inside Valorie's scarf, nestled between the cloth and her neck.

Crystallized

Years
"Heh... She sure is energetic..." Alex mumbled to himself, smiling a little as he followed Shawn and Kiki, looking at all the pokeballs on sale.

"Wow...So many pokeballs. I guess I could use some, I only brought one with me. Mind waiting for a moment while i get one?" Alex said in the direction of his two new friends, seeming to of gotten his confidence back as he was no longer stuttering like crazy, starting to look through his pockets for his wallet.

Back