• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✜ CHECKMATE : redux (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Nah xD Keep to one humanoid per sprite, shall we? If you even feel the need to put a humanoid in there. I didn't.

Else things like Erisol, Tavris and Fefeta will emerge and...

tumblr_inline_mh207hhVed1r5wez8.gif

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Raikiri on April 25th said:
I'll try to post today.

Ok, so, It's almost been a week since the last posts, guys (minus Lt Col). I don't want posting to be a chore or burden for you, I want you to be in this RP because you want to be. So, um. Yeah, hope to see some posts soon, full Act 0 or only part, as long as we get some activity going.

:>

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Yeah....I got swapped with University work, work work and lack of sleep. So posting might not happen till tomorrow/Tuesday. I got a post outlined though, so I at least have an idea of what to do. Sadly, with Lt. Col Fantastic doing human protoyping, I have no idea what to do with mine. (It's all good, he posted first after all). So maybe I will protoype a model or figure or something and call it a day.

So my apologies. It's finals season so my posting will be erratic in all my RPs. This one just happened to suffer the hardest because of the fact I want to get everything done in one post. Worst case, I'll write something up tomorrow and post what I can then.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Yeah....I got swapped with University work, work work and lack of sleep. So posting might not happen till tomorrow/Tuesday. I got a post outlined though, so I at least have an idea of what to do. Sadly, with Lt. Col Fantastic doing human protoyping, I have no idea what to do with mine. (It's all good, he posted first after all). So maybe I will protoype a model or figure or something and call it a day.

So my apologies. It's finals season so my posting will be erratic in all my RPs. This one just happened to suffer the hardest because of the fact I want to get everything done in one post. Worst case, I'll write something up tomorrow and post what I can then.

I apologize too, I got a streak of nervousness yesterday that this RP would die before it started :p But finals and schoolwork explains it and I'll keep that in mind better.

Also, Raikiri...

However, I think I talked to Raikiri and Retro about prototyping family before? So if one of you really want to do that still, I guess you can ^^

Stop giving up so easily! If you want to prototype your sister or something, do it. Because I already said it's ok. :>

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I posted. It sucks. Probably did it all wrong. Oh well. It's done at least ;D

Now I will go die because of homework.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Welp, sorry about not posting. I am in the same boat with University & Finals & Busyness and all that jazz. Sadly, I don't think I can do a post tonight (I'll try even though it's super late) and I'll most certainly have one posted tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ok, patiently waiting here ^^ I might start writing Adrian's first Act 1 post~

Raikiri, that was a nice post! Really showed off Liam's personality :p

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I didn't really know how to show off Penelope's personality through this Act, so, maybe I'll be able to do it after this post.

Crap post posted.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Sweet! You people should stop thinking your posts are crap, I'm having a really good time reading them ^^ Nice sprites!

Now we only wait for PsychoJigglypuff and Limanya before Act 1. Or maybe if I finish my post first, I'll speed things up just a tiny bit.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
It's totally ok to not use the black boxes and whatever art I put in, psycho ^^ Nice post! Only... I'm Swedish so blame that for not knowing :p but in my mind, foil is like, aluminium foil to keep food warm and whatnot. Is there another kind of foil or is Rachel going to wave that around in some way? ^^;

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
It's totally ok to not use the black boxes and whatever art I put in, psycho ^^ Nice post! Only... I'm Swedish so blame that for not knowing :p but in my mind, foil is like, aluminium foil to keep food warm and whatnot. Is there another kind of foil or is Rachel going to wave that around in some way? ^^;

A foil is a fencing sword thing, kinda like an epee, but its super thin and more of a poking sword.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I see!

In other news: I just finished writing the whole next post. And accidentally clicked it away. I shall never type posts up in the browser again. I just... I don't.... It took so long.... ... .... /emo

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I AM SO SORRY FOR HAVING BEEN GONE.

Just like with you guys (only more ;;) I got incredibly busy with school and there have been some social stuff that I've had to be part of too and there was just NO time to get online on PC. I've hardly been at home or alone at all.

But now I am back! I hope you are still here too? We hardly started, after all :p

Please reply and give me a lifesign!! :)

Again, I am sorry, I've broken one of the rules I set up for this RP I guess (though it just says to notify the GM and as the GM I knew but 8D I should have said something to you guys too). I apologize.

Back