• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
oops sorry at the time i was playing both ash gray and adventure red. confused that event in this game.so there is no way to play it after the league.

Years
Ok, I have finished the Beta. Great job, Rockmanmegaman! And thinking that his wasn't even half of the game... Really looking forward to updates and further releases!

I have a suggestion. Why don't you implement MrDollSteak patch to this hack, or to your future games? I think it would be a great addition, the patch includes new items, physical/special split, many new abilities and attacks, changes to moves, etc, being as they are in new gens. It expands the move table, and lets you implement new moves without deleting existing ones, so you can add there some Glitch and Shadow type moves.

Also:

345eued.png

Not in this hack!

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
Years
Ok, I have finished the Beta. Great job, Rockmanmegaman! And thinking that his wasn't even half of the game... Really looking forward to updates and further releases!

I have a suggestion. Why don't you implement MrDollSteak patch to this hack, or to your future games? I think it would be a great addition, the patch includes new items, physical/special split, many new abilities and attacks, changes to moves, etc, being as they are in new gens. It expands the move table, and lets you implement new moves without deleting existing ones, so you can add there some Glitch and Shadow type moves.

Also:

345eued.png

Not in this hack!

Adding MrDollSteak's patch would require starting over. I am very sure you don't want him to do that. He would have to insert everything in that patch manually in order to keep his current work.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I can confirm this bug and also if you go to the pewter city and use CUT to the tree that blocks digletts cave i can use this shortcut to skip viridian forest but if i go to the viridian city the parents and officer are near the pokemon center and act as if i saved Yellow already and this event gets skipped

This happened in 7.5 i dont know if its fixed in 7.6

Okay, I'll take a look at it. I hate it when that happens. I probably accidently assigned the wrong flag -.-

Years
Hey everyone ! Before I begin I'd like to thank Rockmanmegaman for this awesome game :D
Anyway... I just got the HM08 Dive from Blue, I used it on my Poliwrath but I still can't go underwater :/ If anyone has a solution please I need your help.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Finally started updating 'To Velencia Island' Chapter. Added new screenshots for it.

I know there was a lack of legendary POkemon to catch, and the only one you catch 'MEWTWO' was immediately given up. In Beta 8, you'll definitely be able to catch legendary POKEMON. Some would have a storyline while some be like Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno in Pokemon FireRed/Leafgreen, where they're just... there... Anyway, Kyogre is catchable.

Also:

345eued.png

Not in this hack!

First time heard of this patch. Well, I'm using JPAN patch would applying mrDollSteak Patch be compatible?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hey everyone ! Before I begin I'd like to thank Rockmanmegaman for this awesome game :D
Anyway... I just got the HM08 Dive from Blue, I used it on my Poliwrath but I still can't go underwater :/ If anyone has a solution please I need your help.

Thank you, and congrats! you have ended Beta 7.

As of Beta 7, you can't use the HM DIVE move yet.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 19, 2014
The game is really glitchy for me... I'm running it on GBA4iOS 2.0. It freezes everytime I try to use an HM (just before the HM's pokemon leaving the pokeball animation), my sprite is permanently stuck to the one on the bike, and Green now uses the same 'red on a bike' sprite too...

I just finished the saffron city stuff, and beat the legendary birds hybrid. When I try to surf from cerulean city, the game freezes, while the audio continues as normal. The only way to work around the problem is by loading an older save state, but I still can't use any HMs...

I originally got 5.5 from coolrom, but when I updated it to 7.5, the glitches started appearing. It was perfect before that...

I'm currently using 7.6.

Also, where do I get HM02 from?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
The game is really glitchy for me... I'm running it on GBA4iOS 2.0. It freezes everytime I try to use an HM (just before the HM's pokemon leaving the pokeball animation), my sprite is permanently stuck to the one on the bike, and Green now uses the same 'red on a bike' sprite too...

I just finished the saffron city stuff, and beat the legendary birds hybrid. When I try to surf from cerulean city, the game freezes, while the audio continues as normal. The only way to work around the problem is by loading an older save state, but I still can't use any HMs...

I originally got 5.5 from coolrom, but when I updated it to 7.5, the glitches started appearing. It was perfect before that...

I'm currently using 7.6.

Hm02 fly is not in the game.
Also did you continue your save file or start a fresh game? Im playing on gba4ios 2.0.1 and i havent encountered any of the problems that you mentioned.

Years

I'm currently using 7.6.

If you use a save from and older beta to play the current 7.6 release you will ♥♥♥♥ up your game and the HM02 is not available as of beta 7.6

NEVER PLAY 7.6 WITH AN OLDER SAVE
I will copy this and be ready to paste it in page 85 since im 100% sure that somebody will come here saying he glitched his game because he used an older save xD

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I've looked and I don't think I've seen anyone else have this problem but right now I'm in Silph Co. and just recently when my Pokemon would try to learn a new move; through either TM or level up the game will crash. Like the game has been pretty much smooth sailing until now, it's a pretty annoying glitch too.

Help? uwu

Years
I've looked and I don't think I've seen anyone else have this problem but right now I'm in Silph Co. and just recently when my Pokemon would try to learn a new move; through either TM or level up the game will crash. Like the game has been pretty much smooth sailing until now, it's a pretty annoying glitch too.

Help? uwu

Are you playing beta 7, 7;5 or 7;6?
Did you start from the beggining or used a save from an older beta to play the new release?

I finished both 7 and 7.5 versions and never had this problem

I think i will do a complete playthrough of 7.6 too or wait a few days incase any bugfix gets released

Years
Not sure if this was fixed in 7.6 i found a bug in 7.5 in Celadon City, when Green uses her Ditto to transform it to Mew to trick the Grunts at the end of the scene she uses some kind of sensor thing and the screen turns pink in beta 7 but in beta 7.5 it doesnt was it removed or the scene got bugged?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 10, 2023
Hi, thanks for this job it's crazy !
But, in Cinnabar Island i can't enter into Center Pokemon or use Surf on the north, why ?
I download the last patch 7.6.
I was started with the 6.9 version, i must erase my save or not ?
PS: Sorry for my bad english, because i'm french ^^'

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
can someone please Help me, I'm soo stuck.. I can't find what to do in St. anne (or whatever its called) I tried to go everywhere but can't seem to find where should I go.. please Help. :(
------------------------------------------
Any Kind of replies and critisms are very welcome.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Are you playing beta 7, 7;5 or 7;6?
Did you start from the beggining or used a save from an older beta to play the new release?

I finished both 7 and 7.5 versions and never had this problem

I think i will do a complete playthrough of 7.6 too or wait a few days incase any bugfix gets released

I was originally playing 7.5 from scratch when I first had the problem. I thought updating to 7.6 would fix it but it didn't.

So atm, 7.6, but it appears in both .5 and .6

Years
can someone please Help me, I'm soo stuck.. I can't find what to do in St. anne (or whatever its called) I tried to go everywhere but can't seem to find where should I go.. please Help. :(
------------------------------------------
Any Kind of replies and critisms are very welcome.

You enter the ship and you click A on the door near the 2 sailors first
Then im sure you will find how to do everything else afterwards

Hi, thanks for this job it's crazy !
But, in Cinnabar Island i can't enter into Center Pokemon or use Surf on the north, why ?
I download the last patch 7.6.
I was started with the 6.9 version, i must erase my save or not ?
PS: Sorry for my bad english, because i'm french ^^'

Start a new game with 7.6, beta 6.9 to beta 7.6 had many changes im sure it will mess up your game a lot

@Naya Rivera

Ok cant help then cause never had this happen to me maybe you did something ingame that i didnt and this bugged your game or it could be a emulator problem
Im playing on Gameboid btw

Last edited:
Back