• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2013
This game is thoroughly enjoyable, bugs and all. :) Haha. I went through the Prof. Oak parcel delivery to Ivan twice due to, what I believe is, a bug/glitch. Ended up with 10 pokeballs. Haha. I'm not that far into it, but I'm pleased to say I've enjoyed the finished product so far. Already looking forward to Dark Rising 2. :D

Years
First, I didn't finish this hack, but I will.
I love it. the story is magnificent and I like the way you integrate Badges with the story. I didn't have the feeling I must gathering them for becoming the champ. I understand theire needs for the Dream of the Hero/Heroine to become strong enough to defeat Mr. ultimate Evil of the world.

But there are some Bugs like People who doesn't vanish from the places if they are gone or some in grammar. (it's sad, because if I recognize them, they must be really obvious).
But okay, it doesn't stop my fascination for this hack, and I hope I will finish it soon.

Keep up the good Work, I hope you made some this good again.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2014
Hey, anyone who reads this. I was playing DR 1 and I found multiple bad eggs in my pc. Is there any way I can remove them? I don't want my pokemon to become corrupt. D:

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Don't expect glitches to be fixed, the creator left a few months back and literally left both of her hacks for dead. Confirmed by herself.

Thanks by the way. I already fixed it and It's working now.

i dont have a tm case . im stuck

What do you mean? Whem you get a first TM to someone the TM case will automatically appear in your key items.

Last edited:

Pokenoob666

Frustrated Feraligator
Years
About Gible. How is it (and it's evolutions) special atk wise? i want to know because i want to teach it dragon moves, but i don't want to use it if they won't do much damage.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
What do you mean? Whem you get a first TM to someone the TM case will automatically appear in your key items.
That's what players think... actually TM Case must be flagged =)

About Gible. How is it (and it's evolutions) special atk wise? i want to know because i want to teach it dragon moves, but i don't want to use it if they won't do much damage.
Didn't I already answer this question somewhere else?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015

That's what players think... actually TM Case must be flagged =)

Didn't I already answer this question somewhere else?

I found a temporary solution for that Tm glitch thing and it's fixed my tm case perfectly. BTW can you please tell me where can I catch axew please?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2013
Stuck in dark rising HQ area(I forgot the name of the region lol). Please heeeelp.

After beating Atem in Millenium City(?), right after exiting, an invisible sprite asked me if i am ready to go to dark rising hq because of the police, which, I realized, is an event that has already happened... What should I do? Will I be able to progress if I say no? And if I say no, where should I go next?

Answers are appreciated :3

go to the huntik route next to dark rising hq and go up and there will be a cave go in there

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
It should be in the txt that is part of the download...
I can presume it's 1% somewhere where starters aren't.

Thanks! I have a question again I'm at the montage fortress right now and I think the scientist there is bugged it won't revive my armor fossil. "you have a fossil for me?" then he answers back "no" too bad". Is that a bug?

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Hey guys, first post!
Stuck on the island with DR HQ, I did get off the island, too excited and ran into green in which got demolished, and now I'm stuck on the island as the crazy scientist in front of the cave going back to millennium town won't move.
Any help would be appreciated =)

Back