• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I finally managed to track down a 3DS charger (after about 6 months of not trying at all), so am playing a game that I got for Christmas in 2012! It's Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask and even though I've only played 10 minutes of it, I'm liking what I'm getting so far. Hopefully it'll keep up. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm gonna jump in and play Team Fortress 2. Yep, joining the hype! xD

Also, got back to playing Super Smash Bros Brawl. Restarting the SSE in VERY HARD mode. Here goes nothing!

Years
HeartGold! Made a new file and really enjoying it so far. Might restart again actually, since I just realized I wanted to play through differently than how I did. Still addicted to the amazing Fire Emblem too, though!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
In my 3DS, I currently have Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time. I'm apparently playing this series backwards (started with Bowser's Inside Story and will be playing Superstar Saga at a later date). This series is really enjoyable to play, especially as simple RPGs. I love the various ways that each game interacts with the overworld and how there's something different between each one.

I just restarted playing it, so I'm not too far in yet.

Also, Friday I bought myself Minecraft. This is a game I've been waiting to play for months, and I finally got a chance to. It's as fun to play as it is to watch others LP it. I regret not picking it up sooner so I could have experienced all the changes I've heard about. And so that I knew what I was doing in the game!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now it's LoZ - The Wind Waker for the Gamecube and Naruto UNS 3 for the Xbox 360, so far they're both pretty fun but I should beat both of them by the end of the weekend.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Pokemon Black 2. I'm still trying to get the most out of this game before the release of X/Y, and so far I'm doing adequately. To be honest, I haven't put as much time into this game as with previous games.

Years
Football Manager 2013 Like always
Fable 3
Pokemon Soul Silver
Forza Horizon

Trying to get the achievement for completing the game without dying on Fable and I'm most of the way through so it's looking very possible.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Donkey Kong Country 2
Advance Wars
Super Metroid
Jake Hunter: Memories of the Past
Super Smash Bros (all of them)

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back