• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

What do you think of my game/story so far?

• Brilliant!! you should work for gamefreak!!

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Awesome!!

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • adverage...

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • it could use some work....

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • your an inslult to pokémon fans!!!

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
Years
HAHA!!! i laugh in the face of faulty technology!!

I FINALY FIXED MY PRINTER!!!
witch means now i can start showing you my amazing fakemon!! BOOHYEA!!

EDIT:
Hey, im trying to decide weather i should post the originals like this:
SCAN0001.jpg

Or re-draw them so there by themselves... like this:
SCAN0002.jpg

These are just early concepts, the end product will be much better!!

BTW, i find it realy hard to draw the same thing twice... like to resize it... so if i do them 1 by one they wont be as good quolity.... (Or will they?)

Last edited:

Exiled~Shadow

Years
yea... well i havent started again actualy... ive been catchin up with family and friends but im workin on it right now.
and thanks Gamebuilder336. that story is actualy the 3rd time ive written it. the other times were very breif and the story headed off in a completely different direction.

EDIT: i have just decided at this very point in time to inplament other pre historic timeperiods and reigons such as paleozoic (paleoza) and Cenozoic (Cenazoa) so once ur done in mesazoa you can got to the other 2 and fight more recently or even further back in time extinct breeds of pokemon. Also i wish to iclude erlyer evolutionary forms of pokemon (like how we evolved from monkeys) so like charmander could have evolved from a fire lizard (literaly a lizard) ect.

Last edited:

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
First off:
DINOSAURRRRRRRRRRRRR!!1!!!1!1
But to be serious I think this could be pulled off even if it is a little silly. Also, it would be intense if the game world was/looked like pangaea

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
ey ignore the hate!
u guys if yar gonna be mean, show us if you can do better.
I agree that it would be hard to make a dinosaur pokemon game, but he just might have the guts to succede. if you think this game suks, show us how u can pwn him...wich u probablly cant!
anyway...
great job!
i cant wait far skreenies!

Exiled~Shadow

Years
sry 4 dubble post but i have some news... (Not to big tho) i finished the male hero, check it out!
Malehero.png

EDIT:Ok, rather than tripple post ill just post it here. i did a logo!! check it out on the front page!!

EDIT: hehe! look at my cherebi egg!
cherebiegg.png
i was bored so i made it... might have it in my game.... somehow....

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I just notice there is such a nice idea in this section.
Pokemon + Dinosaur == Unique idea
I never heard of it before but it'll be an interesting idea.
Well, I saw your feature, there is a lots of new feature.
I know you noted there that you don't have a scripter yet so the features are not sure yet.
But make sure you don't give too much promises.
You'll bring your supporter dissapointment if you failed to do that.
It's my suggestion. :3

Yourself

Taking a break from PC
Years
The fact that this idea is different and original compared to most other fangames gives you bonus points in my book. ;o

Now let's see if you can pull it off.

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2009
well i am really impressed. Everyones game needs work even yours but i think this is realy awesome! i cant wait until u make a demo or even just post screenies!!

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
ya the backyards do make an interesting, yet natural addition.
You should try adding more houses so the map dosen't look to plain though...
but u dont have to...i couldnt make anything half as good as that, so im in no position to give advice lol
keep up the good work ^^

Back