• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Excel

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
Pokemon Excel
Made in: RPG MAKER 2003
Started in: Dec. 2008

Latest News:
1 May 2009
No one posts here anymore!
But I am still determined to complete this project.
21 April 2009
I am in need of a spriter!
20 April 2009
My mum had baby (So now its me-goldenpalkia and the baby) yesterday so progress might be slow as I have to go and visit her every night.

Introduction:
Hello everyone its darkerarceus here some of you might notice me
around in the community, I have been secretly been working on a game
for a few months and here it is.

Plot:
(New plot in development)
The story begins with the same introduction as always, explaining about Pokémon and so on.You start out in a truck as you have just moved to the Seppoh Region (Pronounced S-ep-oh) when you get out you are welcomed by your new town mates,
your Dad tells you about the Pokémon catching contest that is happening.

After a few hours of playing….

You discover Team Aqua has travelled over from the Hoenn Region to take over the Seppoh Region and for the first time it's not STOP Team Aqua its basically TAKE OVER Aqua and make PEACE in the team.
That's not all though, when you takeover Aqua sometimes some people aren't too happy about it, but you can choose NOT to takeover Aqua as well so it's basically YOUR choice not MINE.

You can still collect badges on the way to achieve the Pokemon dream you have
and the Elite Four will be much harder than usual.

Features:
• Kyledove's Awesome Tiles
• Custom Systems
• D/D/N/D System
• Some Citys Have 2 Gyms!
• A.I System (Inspired by Protectors)
• Moves made by you!
Real Life Friends and People on Pokecommunity as Trainers!
The Seppoh Region:
Seppoh-Guide.bmp

1-Zefera Town
2-Futhork City
3-Elstro City
4-Lake of Shinys
Red 5-Olive City
Blue 5-Uria Town
6-Cando Town
7-Ronto Town
8-Vorse City
9-Pokemon League and Elite Four.
Screenshots:
First%20Post%2021-4.bmp

12-4-2009.bmp

Maps:
Green = Complete
Orange = Doing Currently
Red = Not started

Zefera Town 100% View
Route 601 98% View
Futhork City 100% View
Route 602 6%
Route 603 0%
Elstro City 0%

Banner:
Here is the banner I made for the game

HTML:
[URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=176164][IMG]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2696/supporter.png[/IMG][/URL]

Move Suggestions Needed:
Like Pokemon Amythest I am also looking to implement new moves into the game.
Of course I can't make about 150 moves myself so why not YOU help me?
Please try to use the template below.

NAME:
TYPE: (Please not ??? because I'm not including that type)
POWER:
ACCURACY:
DESCRIPTION:
NOTES/SUGGESTIONS:

Videos and Demos:
Demos
None
Videos
Will be coming soon
Credits:
RM2K3Kid – Tiles, Sprites and some battle animations.
Mewtwo Man – Hero throw animation
Kyledove - Tiles
Neo-Dragon – Tips and Tricks
Wormintheworks – Some battle animations.
Goldenpalkia- Some battle animations (Like Stat Up and Stat Down)
Nintendo and Gamefreak – For making Pokémon

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Look's good. Nice to see another RM2k3 game.
I was looking at the intro screen and thought of something- don't use the transparent box when you have a black background, the text just begins to blend in. Wait until the gameplay kicks in before you turn it on.

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
@ Neo Thanks,I'll keep that in mind.
Editing now!
@ Everyone Else I am in need of a spriter for anyone who can do it.I promise to provide full credit.PM me for info.

goldenpalkia

Pokemon Excel:HTU Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2010
Great work.:)

It would be better if you also do some screenshots with a girl and some battles as well.:)

Also Can i do some sprites?

Last edited:

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
@Goldenpalkia You can't be a girl,your rival is a girl.The battle system is a work in progress.I just need a file with all the moves in separate files.
EDIT: No, you can't do sprites.Your sprites suck.I will give you one chance,make a sprite and post it here and I will see.

goldenpalkia

Pokemon Excel:HTU Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2010
Never mind huh...

at least someone say's it sucks..

I dont care if it sucks even if it really does suck huh........3:(

I say it sucks to myself now huh................................:(

Last edited:

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
UPDATE

No screens to show you but I am currently in the proccess of implementing the
Bag System for the Battle System.It will be in a new style as like the battle system.
I will post screens when I have finished implementing the items effects.

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2009
Attack Suggestions

((if this doesnt go in right place sorry i dont really post ever....honestly))
Ok, as you see i barley ever post BUT i seem to have taken an intrest in this thread i dont know why but ^.^
anyway you need some attack suggestions? well i have some :O

theres infest wich is a ghost type attack id say damage 40-60 and accuracy same as damage ;3

theres haunt (again a ghost type attack) it doesnt do damage but, it pretty much shatters the opponents stats((attack defense and speed, accuracy special def & atk will be unnafected))its 0 damage and 60-80 acc :D

Posses only gets 5 uses but heres what it does and you obiously know what type it is... right? its Ghost.... anywayss it stops the opponent from using an attack of your just similar to disable except it lasts untill you recall your pokemon/it faints so pretty strong, because of its power but lack of use i'd give it about idk 40acc :D

Ok this is my 4th and final attack im posting for now :D but i will post moar for like other types (:( ) anyway... do i have to say it? ok i will its Ghost type attack... again... anyway here it is in a proper form :(

Name: Reap
Power: 1 hit K-O
Acc: 30 but if higher level 0
Type:Your proberably not an idiot so :D its easy guess lol
Desc:This is the most powerfull GHOST typed attack know to
man, it can only be learned by Gengar and (insert epic GHOST type here) btw if you want it can be learned by all GHOSTS :D

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
Thanks but try to use the TEMPLATE for all of them and I don't want the most powerful attack for (Insert Type here) and please try to make your attacks balanced.

elynxer

Sworedyz
Years
The region seems a little small. I'd reccommend adding in a couple more areas, to allow more room for exploring.

Also, I figure I'll try my hand at making a move or two.

NAME: Feather Dance
TYPE: GRASS or NORMAL. It could also probably be a fighting move.
POWER: 35
ACCURACY: 85
DESCRIPTION: A special pokemon dance that is used to catch the opponent off guard. The attack causes confusion.
(I imagine that the animation has feathers thrown about, and then a slash or something hits the pokemon.)
Notes: If the confusion effect should be a low chance (30-35% maybe?), or the accuracy would have to be lowered by a bit. An attack that hits most of the time and causes confusion might be a little too strong.) The damage isn't that high on the attack, though)

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
I liked the move and how you described the stuff.
I'll also try to make a new area or two if that pleases you.
Thanks for your comments and support.

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
Years
Nice progress. just one little thing, the text in the boxes seems a bit odd and some of it is overlaping the other example e and d merge in Darker, can u fix that?

Back